I think new villan is amrik

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think new villan is amrik. Maybe he also heard about the prophecy of astrologer for love of his Veera he is doing all this. Maybe He now hate sandhus don't want any Sandhu in his family. Those hands are of amrik not Angad.  All this will be revealed in a manner jesmine will be jesmine angad Maan. Tejo will upbring her love child alone with angad jesmine help. Tejo will be with psycho feteh again back to square. After so many ups and down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tks for the tag.

There is no villain at the moment.

The mms was leaked by political party. Someone who was against rupi 

Amrik doesn't have that much of brains to become a villain. 

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Tks for the tag.

There is no villain at the moment.

The mms was leaked by political party. Someone who was against rupi 

Amrik doesn't have that much of brains to become a villain. 

you never know,😂😂

I think ketty's right.

you know maybe he did this coz he was angry w tejo and wanted fatejo to break apart so he doesn't have to accept jasmine, i think he told jasmine i will accept you, if fatejo accept each other or something im not sure.

Amrik has always had some prob w tejo 😭

janecastle thumbnail

Anything can happen in this show. They can turn anyone evil without any head or tail. But how will turning Amrik negative help them whitewash their so-called ML? That seems to be their agenda these days. Show how bechara Fateh is. How he is such a large hearted person and how evil Tejo keeps on doubting him. 🤪 However, there seems to be people who like Jasmine-Angad pair. So who knows what will happen. May be they will go that way too. This show has always taken the unexpected route. Frankly, Angad and Jasmine's fights are more entertaining than the so-called ML and FL's story.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

you never know,😂😂

I think ketty's right.

you know maybe he did this coz he was angry w tejo and wanted fatejo to break apart so he doesn't have to accept jasmine, i think he told jasmine i will accept you, if fatejo accept each other or something im not sure.

Amrik has always had some prob w tejo 😭

Maine toh show dump kardiya behen 

Not sure who villain is .

Could be political party

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Anything can happen in this show. They can turn anyone evil without any head or tail. But how will turning Amrik negative help them whitewash their so-called ML? That seems to be their agenda these days. Show how bechara Fateh is. How he is such a large hearted person and how evil Tejo keeps on doubting him. 🤪 However, there seems to be people who like Jasmine-Angad pair. So who knows what will happen. May be they will go that way too. This show has always taken the unexpected route. Frankly, Angad and Jasmine's fights are more entertaining than the so-called ML and FL's story.

The unexpected route now will be tejang marriage and fatejo EMA 

I feel they will repeat same routes 

Tejo will become fateh part two 

Angad will be tejo part two.

Fateh will be jasmin part two

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amrik 😲

No.. but it is rollercoaster ride of UD, so anything can happen😆

I don't understand Virk brothers though.. Jasmine is Amrik's wife & his abuser and he tells her that he is ok to take her back if his family agrees but Fateh who has nothing to do with accident destroyed his own life is not ready to take Tejo back because his brother's life is spoiled

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

does amrik was this much part play in show whatever screen space he got was coz he is isha's besite😆2nd gulam of jasso🤣

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

how cum mahanta ki murat became evil and ema ghulam turn bechara no no he was after whitewash😆

now have to give try for angad jasmine fights🤣

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

The unexpected route now will be tejang marriage and fatejo EMA 

I feel they will repeat same routes 

Tejo will become fateh part two 

Angad will be tejo part two.

Fateh will be jasmin part two

and thus it will became ud 2.0😆