Kaisi ho behen

Sahi pekde hain 

UD roller coaster ride hain

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ElizaDarcy

Amrik 😲

No.. but it is rollercoaster ride of UD, so anything can happen😆

I don't understand Virk brothers though.. Jasmine is Amrik's wife & his abuser and he tells her that he is ok to take her back if his family agrees but Fateh who has nothing to do with accident destroyed his own life is not ready to take Tejo back because his brother's life is spoiled

because amrik has big heart to accept jasso (utna screen space toh milega jasso k saath rahega toh😉)

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aniash

The unexpected route now will be tejang marriage and fatejo EMA 

I feel they will repeat same routes 

Tejo will become fateh part two 

Angad will be tejo part two.

Fateh will be jasmin part two

That would be hilarious. But Angad is no Tejo. He will make their life hell if they does something like this. Also Tejo is devi.. so she won't go for EMA. Fateh toh will be more than ready. 😆

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

because amrik has big heart to accept jasso (utna screen space toh milega jasso k saath rahega toh😉)

The last 2-4 times I saw him he was like veere veere...🤣

Is he going to UK too because it will be weird if wifey goes abroad with her ex-boyfriend now jijaji without husband by her side

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Anything can happen in this show. They can turn anyone evil without any head or tail. But how will turning Amrik negative help them whitewash their so-called ML? That seems to be their agenda these days. Show how bechara Fateh is. How he is such a large hearted person and how evil Tejo keeps on doubting him. 🤪 However, there seems to be people who like Jasmine-Angad pair. So who knows what will happen. May be they will go that way too. This show has always taken the unexpected route. Frankly, Angad and Jasmine's fights are more entertaining than the so-called ML and FL's story.

Very true i❤️jasang cute moments. Only one person left in serial main star cast not trun negative till now.so maybe amrik.

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

and thus it will became ud 2.0😆

Na mahanta ki Murat ko kharab nahi karenge phir toh they will show angad as abusive husband and feteh as creep Ashiq

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketty84

Na mahanta ki Murat ko kharab nahi karenge phir toh they will show angad as abusive husband and feteh as creep Ashiq

yeh they can't ruin their trp queen they will make her more poor and miserable making other character like angad more negative and true ishq lob mohobbat whatever of fateh is continue and dor of destiny will more tight.😆