Rakhi Sawant ignored by KJo but Ram Charan & NTR JR are down to earth

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Actress Rakhi Sawant, who was present at the star-studded success party of 'RRR' in Mumbai, had taken the opportunity to interact with Ram Charan and Jr NTR.

Though it was a short conversation, the video of Ram Charan and NTR interacting with Rakhi has now become viral on social media.

MgidMgid

The super excited Rakhi, was spotted interacting with Ram Charan, as she congratulated him on the huge success of 'RRR'. "Will you please do 'Naatu Naatu' step with me?", Rakhi had requested Ram Charan.

As Ram Charan was among a huge crowd, he politely said that he could not dance.

Jr NTR, who was surrounded by hundreds of people, had also posed for a selfie video with Rakhi Sawant, as she is seen congratulating him for 'RRR'.

This humble gesture by the biggest south Indian stars has caught much attention, as social media comments pour in.

Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar, on the other hand, had ignored Rakhi while she was literally seen trying to talk to him. Social media users were left wondering why he acted so coldly towards the actress.

LINK https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/ram-charan-and-jr-ntrs-response-to-rakhi-sawant-while-karan-ignores-her/articleshow/90744006.cms

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

For KJO only nepo kids are human beings.. 

Good to know atleast NTR and Ram are dignified to treat her better

To be very honest, Rakhi does not deserve attention. She is as crass as it can get. She is an embarrassment, as proved by herself on BIGG BOSS time and again. 

Here, I can understand KJo's reason of deflecting her attention seeking antiques

Nice to know about ram Charan n jr.ntr 

She maybe crass, but you can atleast be polite to her.

Btw KJo did invite Rakhi to KWK, so him being cold towards her probably speaks of i will only be nice to you if you are successful

KJo did an entire episode of KWK with Rakhi and in Hindi....remember.....bechari Ananya abhi bhi struggle kar rahi hai...because her Dad was never invited to KWK...

Originally posted by cts22

She maybe crass, but you can atleast be polite to her.

Btw KJo did invite Rakhi to KWK, so him being cold towards her probably speaks of i will only be nice to you if you are successful

But Rakhi is most successful at this point of her career....BB is literally inviting her in all seasons and showering her with praise....😆

I take it back 

Edited by Nandini_goyal - 1 years ago