Am I the only one finding Rishi to be sooo inconsistent?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I am sooo pissed off with whole Bhagya Lakshmi thing...

I am seriously hoping Rishi isn't the lead or he better have wayyyyy above all redemption track!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agreed. He should have a redemption track. He is too fickle minded. Every episode he has a new opinion about Lakshmi and Mallishka and his relationship with him. Till yesterday he was sure Lakshmi would never do something against him and cared for him and loved him. And today Mallishka is the one who cares for him and Lakshmi is not bothered. Pathetic storyline they are showing. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

He is confusion ki dukaan. Janey kab aqalaye gi isko ðŸ¤”

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I am sooo pissed off with whole Bhagya Lakshmi thing...

I am seriously hoping Rishi isn't the lead or he better have wayyyyy above all redemption track!

Redemption track don't work on ITV. By default maan lete hain that male lead did no wrong or that he is sorry so all is okay. Dont hope for a redemption track. Regarding being confused I think Lakshmi and Rishi confuse me like hell.

D_hir thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The writer of this show has really ruined Rishi's character. I'm so fed up with it and started hating it.

And want a proper redemption track for Rishi.

Avana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The story hasn't progressed for a while. I am watching the episodes in under 5 minutes. Nothing interesting left at this stage.