They are back at copying ichche nodee

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Aarohi is still the third wheel...i genuinely wished they kicked her out πŸ™„ they could bring Abhimanyu's some dadi like suhasini dadi and harsh to torture akshara but there's no need to involve aarohi in every track... I'm sure we are heading towards a big abhira fight the way abhimanyu is warning akshara in every promo. 

I saw in ichche nodee, anurag also keeps warning meghla and meghla is manipulated by saying adrija that married life has these issues, don't tell about this anurag- she is constantly involved in their married life and meghla consults her about everything πŸ™„ and anurag keeps telling meghla to not hide things from her as "transparency" is very important between a couple but meghla is too innocent and docile to understand...it's heading the same way, aarohi will ask akshara to keep mum about the accident, when abhimanyu gets to know he will be hell angry because he will think akshara hid this which she has actually ...future tracks will also be about how akshara prioritising other family members above abhimanyu and abhimanyu angry because of this, abhimanyu being angry as akshara still meets aarohi as anurag doesn't like meghla meeting adrija, a hell lot of problems are created between them due to adrija...here too same will happen..  this is the only plot and storyline they have.. πŸ™„ it no longer has proper yrkkh vibes 

This accident track has been brought on purpose to set the base of future plots which is going to be all negative as aarohi will be constantly involved, she will enter birla house through Neil and make Akshara's life hell and always abhimanyu will have to bear consequences - she said about wings and pocket, she will play with his career and then with life too...aarohi is totally on the track to become a full fledged vamp 

THIS SERIAL IS ALL ABOUT A PYSCHO SISTER AND AN OBSESSIVE LOVER AND A DOORMAT FL

Edited by borntorule12 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by borntorule12

Aarohi is still the third wheel...i genuinely wished they kicked her out πŸ™„ they could bring Abhimanyu's some dadi like suhasini dadi and harsh to torture akshara but there's no need to involve aarohi in every track... I'm sure we are heading towards a big abhira fight the way abhimanyu is warning akshara in every promo. 

I saw in ichche nodee, anurag also keeps warning meghla and meghla is manipulated by saying adrija that married life has these issues, don't tell about this anurag- she is constantly involved in their married life and meghla consults her about everything πŸ™„ and anurag keeps telling meghla to not hide things from her as "transparency" is very important between a couple but meghla is too innocent and docile to understand...it's heading the same way, aarohi will ask akshara to keep mum about the accident, when abhimanyu gets to know he will be hell angry because he will think akshara hid this which she has actually ...future tracks will also be about how akshara prioritising other family members above abhimanyu and abhimanyu angry because of this, abhimanyu being angry as akshara still meets aarohi as anurag doesn't like meghla meeting adrija, a hell lot of problems are created between them due to adrija...here too same will happen..  this is the only plot and storyline they have.. πŸ™„ it no longer has proper yrkkh vibes 

This accident track has been brought on purpose to set the base of future plots which is going to be all negative as aarohi will be constantly involved, she will enter birla house through Neil and make Akshara's life hell and always abhimanyu will have to bear consequences - she said about wings and pocket, she will play with his career and then with life too...aarohi is totally on the track to become a full fledged vamp

If this is gonna happen gonna say bye to yrkkh very soon. Already irritated with arohi.  And akshu jaap with aru. 

I didn't see icche node but read and didn't like a bit. If that goes then it's not original yrkkh. Loved kaira a lot. Hope this makers realise it soon

Originally posted by borntorule12

THIS SERIAL IS ALL ABOUT A PYSCHO SISTER AND AN OBSESSIVE LOVER AND A DOORMAT FL

If that’s the case. Then I am also quitting this show forever for good! I can’t handle too much negativity and spoil my mental health. 

I am sure if they go on this route, there will be no returning for majority of the audience. The show is getting trps bcz of the legacy it carried and also bcz of the audience that has been hooked on it for so long. If they woulf have introduced it as a new show i wouldn't have been certain about its future. Yrkkh always stood for family values, each track gave a lesson at end, there were disputes in the family but all came together in the end, here there is zero sense of direction. Crratives inserying random ideas and creating loopholes with no intention to develop the story. They do start track well, but it has no end. And if the entire story is just aru jaap, family jaap and what not jaap then name the show *101 ways to won over toxic relationships*

And why the makers are hell bent on making sisters enemies, portraying female lead as dumb nut who can't keep her emotions in check.

Dude its 21st century, what kind of inspiration this female kead is giving to others that be a doormat for others, let other spoil your mental health, carry guilt for things you never did, reapect elders even if they are wrong? 

Young Girls might not be getting inspired by all this, but typical aunties idolise such abhla fl and expect females from younger generations to be like such sanskari flsπŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€Ps. said so Bcz i have seen my aunt giving example of fl of a show and how sanskari she is bcz she always listens to her elders no matter how wrong they, never corrects them..acc to her thats the definition of a good girl

Edited by chremma - 2 years ago

I thought the while point of season 3 was to make it like a remake of icche node. Obviously certains characters have been toned down to be less toxic. But then there are still parts of YRKKH here and there.

However, my understanding is most of the plot tracking of icche node is not being followed. There maybe themes but most shows share common themes like believing x person over another while you partner keeps telling you not to trust them. Or putting family above others.

This show isn't just romance it is family drama. So of course we are going to have one lead more into family and the other not as much.

I find some of us and I have been guilty for it too for jumping the gun and getting all worked up over a promo or precap that turns out to be completely different. 

Just chill everyone.

Ever since Abhira wedding track started Akshara is trying her best to be neutral. This accident track will prove if she'll choose her sister over justice or not. Though it was just an accident and Aarohi didn't cause it intentionally but still its a crime and she needs to be punished for it if not by law then through something else. All she can do is make Aarohi accept her mistake and apologize to all. If she hides her mistake then Akshara will become complete hopeless character. Let's see how this track goes.

Originally posted by chremma

I am sure if they go on this route, there will be no returning for majority of the audience. The show is getting trps bcz of the legacy it carried and also bcz of the audience that has been hooked on it for so long. If they woulf have introduced it as a new show i wouldn't have been certain about its future. Yrkkh always stood for family values, each track gave a lesson at end, there were disputes in the family but all came together in the end, here there is zero sense of direction. Crratives inserying random ideas and creating loopholes with no intention to develop the story. They do start track well, but it has no end. And if the entire story is just aru jaap, family jaap and what not jaap then name the show *101 ways to won over toxic relationships*

And why the makers are hell bent on making sisters enemies, portraying female lead as dumb nut who can't keep her emotions in check.

Dude its 21st century, what kind of inspiration this female kead is giving to others that be a doormat for others, let other spoil your mental health, carry guilt for things you never did, reapect elders even if they are wrong? 

Young Girls might not be getting inspired by all this, but typical aunties idolise such abhla fl and expect females from younger generations to be like such sanskari flsπŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€Ps. said so Bcz i have seen my aunt giving example of fl of a show and how sanskari she is bcz she always listens to her elders no matter how wrong they, never corrects them..acc to her thats the definition of a good girl

My only hope is that Akshara will continue to grow as a character.  

I find it realistic that she is still growing learning. She cannot just sudden turn off being guilty, she cannot just suddenly stop valuing family, she cannot just suddenly stop loving her sister regardless of how toxic we see that relationship.Trauma and guilt take time to resolve.  Some days you will be fine and march forward other days you may take a step or two back.  That is how it works in real life.  We are humans not robots that can suddenly shut off our feelings or years of dictated behavior.

One of the core values that Akshara believes in is family.  I do not see her letting go of that anytime soon nor do I expect that from her but I do expect her to learn to balance family with personal relationships. 

Let's see how the track ends before we let our imaginations run wild with the what if.

Exactly they should have brought Abhimanyus Dadi instead. Maybe they’ll bring Harsh’s Sister/Abhimanyus Bua in the future. At least they wouldn’t be serial killers or third wheels. They would later turn positive too unlike Aaru who will turn more worse.

Originally posted by iheartChai

My only hope is that Akshara will continue to grow as a character.  

I find it realistic that she is still growing learning. She cannot just sudden turn off being guilty, she cannot just suddenly stop valuing family, she cannot just suddenly stop loving her sister regardless of how toxic we see that relationship.Trauma and guilt take time to resolve.  Some days you will be fine and march forward other days you may take a step or two back.  That is how it works in real life.  We are humans not robots that can suddenly shut off our feelings or years of dictated behavior.

One of the core values that Akshara believes in is family.  I do not see her letting go of that anytime soon nor do I expect that from her but I do expect her to learn to balance family with personal relationships. 

Let's see how the track ends before we let our imaginations run wild with the what if.

We don't like a ML to be a doting sibling to an evil-half sibling, similarly I don't like to see akshara doing aaru jaap as well, especially when arohi is at fault.

TRP aunties may not understand mental health and all, but they will never appreciate a woman giving priority to a villainous sibling over husband.

Drama is when unintentionally someone makes a mistake like the card fiasco, but the subsequent response and events can be disturbing even to a typical TV viewer.

I'm very curious about TRPs this week. Because I left watching YRKKH briefly during the anisha track and I am doing it now. Because the previous episodes were all gripping to me but these 2 tracks are awfully boring and didn't enthuse my interest to watch.