Originally posted by: Niharthebird
then Imlie needs to be pregnant with aru's child🙄
Well d man is too delusional....he may ask humara to nai...1 year pehle humne shoulder kiss kiya tha...🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Niharthebird
then Imlie needs to be pregnant with aru's child🙄
Well d man is too delusional....he may ask humara to nai...1 year pehle humne shoulder kiss kiya tha...🤡
Originally posted by: Niharthebird
then Imlie needs to be pregnant with aru's child🙄
Haan Holi dekh ke baaki ka jiju apne aap jod lenge... He has an overactive imagination 🤣
Here she is holding his stole kya baat hai😂😂
I lost my heart, my heart lost in you.
The words reached god
Ladkiyon sambhal ke kahin dt warnings na mil jaye
I meant this one....Ye v bata do😳
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
So many spoilers now I can't wait for tommrw epi 🤪
https://twitter.com/goofysoull/status/1504715005211516930?t=e84htai_emoiFqH2BfSf_A&s=19
Exactly.. The only thought circling in my head currently is, give me the episode LIKE RIGHT NOW..
And haan mere dimaag se hii nikal gaya Imlie ne kaha tha she won't even let Aryan touch her.. Aur idhar dekho toh madam Imlie kya karr rahi hai, wohii chipki hui hai Aryan se, literally clutching onto him.. Shhhhh...🤣🤣
Insta ka meaning:
I forgot my helplessness
About the world's ritual/ ways
I am staying/sitting with you
Rest of the requirements to be finished by you
Originally posted by: Niharthebird
Ladkiyon sambhal ke kahin dt warnings na mil jaye
What for?
Wishing that another character in the show sees arylie romance 🙄🙄
I think by Monday we will finish 2 more ATs looking at these 💣