Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Loveliesss this is our reality🤣
Its holi for them yet diwali for us🔥🔥🔥🙈🤣
https://tenor.com/view/maza-aaya-wah-medium-hindi-gif-24522576
Of course.. Humara dil jo jal raha hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Loveliesss this is our reality🤣
Its holi for them yet diwali for us🔥🔥🔥🙈🤣
https://tenor.com/view/maza-aaya-wah-medium-hindi-gif-24522576
Of course.. Humara dil jo jal raha hai 🤣
I am celebrating holi, diwali and Eid all in one! Why I why do the most romantic portion have to fall on ramzan. Dharma bhast honay wala he maira. 🤣 I am going to be too dreamy to focus