I cannot get over the way Imlie is clutching on to Aryan.. It is all kinds of khoobsurat..Enough said, I guess...❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I cannot get over the way Imlie is clutching on to Aryan.. It is all kinds of khoobsurat..Enough said, I guess...❤️❤️❤️
Make the next thread for safe keeps
I can't get over from that
Originally posted by: Niharthebird
Are they trying to kill us?🙄
Seems like it, Aryan Imlie raising the temp and going for the kill... Ufffff my heart..❤️❤️
then Imlie needs to be pregnant with aru's child🙄
Originally posted by: Niharthebird
I can't get over from that
Hai na.. Imlie has literally fisted her fingers, holding on to Aryan's kurta and the grip looks too tight...☺️
And don't miss the way Aryan is holding Imlie's shoulders, his hold seems protective..
Beheno koi matbal bata do....muskaan ne jo likha he...
So many spoilers now I can't wait for tommrw epi 🤪
https://twitter.com/goofysoull/status/1504715005211516930?t=e84htai_emoiFqH2BfSf_A&s=19