Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

šŸ˜† thats all i wanted to say

Originally posted by: jodh57

I find him rude and bit egoistic. Bashing out at someone that too on national television where there are other people watching them is not welcome. You can always criticise people, tell them the drawbacks of their products, how they can improve; behaving like Roadies judge isnā€™t always the solution.

If he can hadkao ppl in ntv don't know how he will behave in his meetingssmiley6

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Ashneer adds tadka to the show. smiley2 I feel people who are trying to build something must toughen themselves up. The budding entrepreneurs also don't look like novices, so I hope they take Ashneer & others with a pinch of salt and keep improving and innovating. smiley36It feels inspiring to see so many people with wide variety of ideas giving their time and energy to their products. Hope everyone who is trying succeeds. smiley32

That is not to justify Ashneer's behavior though. But mirch masale ke bina toh humare yahan shows bante hi nahi .. Ashneer type character toh humara haq hai...  This show by far is way crisper and to the point .. As far as Ashneer is concerned he also his prasad for his temperament from somewhere else... Afterall Har baap ka bhi ek baap hota hai jise hum dada ji... I mean Kotak Mahindra bank kehte hain.. smiley36

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Really?smiley3smiley36

I didn't watch the episode, just saw the promo. Looks like lot of things happened theresmiley36

Hi,

We are playing a game and need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi haiā€. Youā€™ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi please comment here for me the text in red in the below thread. please comment in my thread before other threads 

ā€œDo me a favor, let's play Holiā€.

Youā€™ve been colored by Team Jailor. 

Please comment ā€œIā€™ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread

Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624

Originally posted by: jodh57

I find him rude and bit egoistic. Bashing out at someone that too on national television where there are other people watching them is not welcome. You can always criticise people, tell them the drawbacks of their products, how they can improve; behaving like Roadies judge isnā€™t always the solution.

If he can hadkao ppl in ntv don't know how he will behave in his meetingssmiley6

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Ashneer adds tadka to the show. smiley2 I feel people who are trying to build something must toughen themselves up. The budding entrepreneurs also don't look like novices, so I hope they take Ashneer & others with a pinch of salt and keep improving and innovating. smiley36It feels inspiring to see so many people with wide variety of ideas giving their time and energy to their products. Hope everyone who is trying succeeds. smiley32

That is not to justify Ashneer's behavior though. But mirch masale ke bina toh humare yahan shows bante hi nahi .. Ashneer type character toh humara haq hai...  This show by far is way crisper and to the point .. As far as Ashneer is concerned he also his prasad for his temperament from somewhere else... Afterall Har baap ka bhi ek baap hota hai jise hum dada ji... I mean Kotak Mahindra bank kehte hain.. smiley36

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

i agreed...he definitely adds tadka to the show...he also has his flaws...