Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I find him rude and bit egoistic. Bashing out at someone that too on national television where there are other people watching them is not welcome. You can always criticise people, tell them the drawbacks of their products, how they can improve; behaving like Roadies judge isnโ€™t always the solution.

If he can hadkao ppl in ntv don't know how he will behave in his meetings๐Ÿ˜”

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ashneer adds tadka to the show. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I feel people who are trying to build something must toughen themselves up. The budding entrepreneurs also don't look like novices, so I hope they take Ashneer & others with a pinch of salt and keep improving and innovating. ๐Ÿ˜†It feels inspiring to see so many people with wide variety of ideas giving their time and energy to their products. Hope everyone who is trying succeeds. ๐Ÿ‘

That is not to justify Ashneer's behavior though. But mirch masale ke bina toh humare yahan shows bante hi nahi .. Ashneer type character toh humara haq hai...  This show by far is way crisper and to the point .. As far as Ashneer is concerned he also his prasad for his temperament from somewhere else... Afterall Har baap ka bhi ek baap hota hai jise hum dada ji... I mean Kotak Mahindra bank kehte hain.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by life_is_fun - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Ashneer adds tadka to the show. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I feel people who are trying to build something must toughen themselves up. The budding entrepreneurs also don't look like novices, so I hope they take Ashneer & others with a pinch of salt and keep improving and innovating. ๐Ÿ˜†It feels inspiring to see so many people with wide variety of ideas giving their time and energy to their products. Hope everyone who is trying succeeds. ๐Ÿ‘

That is not to justify Ashneer's behavior though. But mirch masale ke bina toh humare yahan shows bante hi nahi .. Ashneer type character toh humara haq hai...  This show by far is way crisper and to the point .. As far as Ashneer is concerned he also his prasad for his temperament from somewhere else... Afterall Har baap ka bhi ek baap hota hai jise hum dada ji... I mean Kotak Mahindra bank kehte hain.. ๐Ÿ˜†

i agreed...he definitely adds tadka to the show...he also has his flaws...

priya185 thumbnail

Ashneer apologised for his behaviour on Kapil sharma show

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

Ashneer apologised for his behaviour on Kapil sharma show

Really?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't watch the episode, just saw the promo. Looks like lot of things happened there๐Ÿ˜†

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Really?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't watch the episode, just saw the promo. Looks like lot of things happened there๐Ÿ˜†

episode is okay barring that gopal (kiku sharda) and chandu guy ....the investors crack better jokes than kapil himself...๐Ÿ˜†

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ashneer was real fun in kapil show.

He was throwing joke just with straight face๐Ÿ˜†

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ashneer is brazen in his language but he talks a lot of sense, sticks to the nos. and business. 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

๐Ÿ˜† thats all i wanted to say

hi dear

please help me out comment the red text in the thread below

โ€œDo me a favor, let's play Holiโ€. Youโ€™ve been colored by Team Jailor. 

Youโ€™ve been colored by Team Jailor.

Please comment โ€œIโ€™ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread

Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624