Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Go Alia go! Her talent and the fact that she can deliver is all that matters to me, and ultimately the viewer. If we have tolerated Katrina Kaif being shoved into movies because of her connections with Salman, without any talent or even the ability to speak the language, I think Alia is a vast improvement.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not sure why networking is bad now. If you all want to take a dig, a better example would be Kalank, where she threw a tantrum for the role. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desigal90

Go Alia go! Her talent and the fact that she can deliver is all that matters to me, and ultimately the viewer. If we have tolerated Katrina Kaif being shoved into movies because of her connections with Salman, without any talent or even the ability to speak the language, I think Alia is a vast improvement.

Yeah, here's how other actresses do it for comparison

Determined to mend bridges, Dippy has been sending Farah's prawn curry to the filmmaker's home. And the seafood seems to have worked.

"Before I started casting, Katrina did reach out to me. She heard that I am making this book and she had read it in her school. She wanted to be a part of it. She is perfect for the role as she is very beautiful and she is also aspirational like her character in the film," Abhishek said.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigal90

This. I’ve no issues with nepo kids when they deliver! Which Aloo does. It doesn’t matter how someone came up, they all come from somewhere, even Kangana rode on the backs of established men to be where she is today whatever TF she might say today… What matters if they’ve the talent & grit to sustain which Aloo & Kangu, clearly do. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 2 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good for her ….chase ur dreams 👍🏼

briahna thumbnail

😃 the impact of Alia Bhatt urff gangubai

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I don't think you realize what you did there.

She NETWORKS. It's a GOOD thing. In every career track, you need to show you're a go-getter.

If some actor is sitting on his/her butt and expecting roles to simply flow to him/her, it's called arrogance and stupidity.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago