Originally posted by: XGBLLS7WGIUDWDPL
soul sister did you get my pm??
yes ..... just now... 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: XGBLLS7WGIUDWDPL
soul sister did you get my pm??
yes ..... just now... 🤗
finally the messenger bird reached you 🤣
Originally posted by: FPE32ZSUMR5L6UYJ
I will be the referee 🤣
After Akshu fight....
I will give the punishment.....
Akshu needs to spend a day without phone, goenka family talks,.....
And spend the whole day 24 hrs....
With Abhi... 🙈🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️
but Abhira can talk about their own family planning....
🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
After Akshu fight....
I will give the punishment.....
Akshu needs to spend a day without phone, goenka family talks,.....
And spend the whole day 24 hrs....
With Abhi... 🙈🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️
but Abhira can talk about their own family planning....🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍
🤣🤣🤣 let them get married first 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: NDD5M2EKQIHFA5TZ
No, you are absolutely correct. I got the same thing from today's episode.
So Manish talks to Abhi first. Then to Akshara...it could go along the lines of her saying sorry, expressing her guilt over the pain she'd caused him and him reassuring her. That would work.
Would she realize on her own how Abhi misconstrued her words or would someone enlighten her indirectly? What do you think?
I hhad read a spoiler somewhere that bhabhimaa from sighanias might enter to make akshu understand importance od love
lets see how true is thta
this is sounding less like punishment and more like dream come true 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
After Akshu fight....
I will give the punishment.....
Akshu needs to spend a day without phone, goenka family talks,.....
And spend the whole day 24 hrs....
With Abhi... 🙈🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️
but Abhira can talk about their own family planning....🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍
wow yaar!!! that would be amazing 🤗
I hhad read a spoiler somewhere that bhabhimaa from sighanias might enter to make akshu understand importance od love
lets see how true is thta
haisha check your pm.... it is from all of us....we love you ❤️
Originally posted by: OZMSHTHGN2QYGCHD
jaldi shaadi= jaldi pinga 🤣
Sry for tapkaoing, but what does this mean?🤔🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30