Originally posted by: WQRVQAQVLSPZ4PPH
I guess, to me, Abhi misunderstood Akshu's words today. She was expressing her trauma and her guilt, and he took that to mean that she is choosing family over him...when she was just pouring her heart out. She isn't leaving him nor her family. So, he just needs her to tell that to him.... but that has to happen once she is in a less vulnerable state. But, he also needs to understand how difficult it is for her to combine these two worlds for her- for Akshu, this isn't just about Abhi. This is the first time she has ever stood up for HERSELF. This is the first time she has ever rebelled, and per her thoughts, it landed bade papa in the hospital. At least, that is what I got from the scene today. Abhi needs reassurance from her that he is on the same footing as her family... and I don't think Akshu needs to be kept in the dark about Manish accepting the rishta for that. If Manish were to talk to Akshu, it would relieve her burdens, and she could then go to Abhi and have another heart to heart with him...explaining her perspective in a less emotional state. Maybe I'm being too hopeful, but imagine the Abhi-Manish conversation, then Manish-Akshu, and then Akshu plans a surprise proposal for Abhi where she pours her out again, but this time assuring him and clearing his insecurities...
30