Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

I was wondering when they are gonna party😆. I hope Suman chooses some girl and gets him married asap. Till now, Shiva and Raavi are not fit to be as a couple at all. It's better they part ways.

There was a time when i used to say..go disha..go away disha..

Now look at chobeys games..I am wondering kahaa ho disha.. kab lout rahi ho?..shiva needs u..🤡

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What is the precap 

Foreshadowing of sasti remarriage? 🤣

Dancing in the bharat

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

They have not invited maami. Maami has invited pandyas to her party. Maami is throwing a party as Raavi has returned.. 

But in precap Suman says they want something from Mami.. I hope they want Raavi's mangalsutra, they marry off Shiva ASAP but that bts is scary.. I hope Raavi doesn't do something stupid.. She should understand that Shiva is not worth it.. Staying single is better than marrying that loser

Edited by Darshi141 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

In sbb segment pallavi said maami is going to do tamasha outside the store to invite pandyas to her party😆.. 

Hoyeishqna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Itna sasta remarriage🤢

After this they will immediately shift to other track without proper closure 

Ab bas Saturday hi Naseeb hoga lollipop 🍭

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Mami is giving the party and not Suman and Pandya parivar. They are going to the party to Mami's house while dancing on the street.

This does not explain the sindoor on Raavi's forehead.

This is sasta marriage happening between Shiva and Raavi.

I am telling you no one in Somnath will get their daughter married in Pandya praivar willingly.

If you ask Disha'a parents now, they will strongly oppose the alliance now.

Gautam and DHara cirumstantial marriage - Suman did not approve of Dhara at all

Dev-Rishita-  love marriage and Rishita eloped

Shiva-Raavi-  forced marriage - Mami was against it right from Day 1, hence she did all in her capacity to get them divorced.

Krish-Kirti-  biggest kaandwaala marriage.

Finally PH doesn't have the budget to bring a third angle now as they very very chindi people.

I just hope kaise bhi Raavi k sar se Shiva ka bhoot utare.. Even if Disha has to be made bali ka bakra to get her life ruined by marrying Shiva so be it.. But yes bts is scary 😭

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Something is missing..

We got the sindoor bts just 2 days back..

And almost q week after we got bhandaar bts..

So the whole week they were shooting for mamis party day?..bahuth kuch hone waala hein iss party Meon I guess..I just hope pandyas sharam se doob mare..and mami gets really hurt..🤪

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
Hoyeishqna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Something is missing..

We got the sind bts just 2 days back..

And almost q week after we got bhandaar bts..

So the whole week they were shooting for mamis party day?..bahuth kuch hone waala hein iss party Meon I guess..I just hope pandyas sharam se doob mare..and mami gets really hurt..🤪

Bandara track was just a episode only 

Thought it would be long

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Darshi141

But in precap Suman says they want something from Mami.. I hop they want Raavi's mangalsutra, they marry off Shiva ASAP but that bts is scary.. I hope Raavi doesn't do something stupid.. She should understand that Shiva is not worth it.. Staying single is better than marrying that loser

When did Suman say she wants something from maami😕.. Krish brings certain things and says apne maami ke ghar lekar jaane ke liye jo samaan mangwaye the wo le aaya. Dhara asks are you guys planning to do some dhamaaka. Raavi's monologue- dhamaka toh ab main karoongi

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Yo, Is Rishita preggo?😆 I can sense a baccha track coming. I wonder if they'll keep the baby. Rishita didn't want a child for atleast 3 years or something like that,right?