Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: sami01

a  man who got nominated as best newcomer....in pardes

won best actor for jassi,won a nomination in 2 different award shows for role everyone had wriiten of..as flop as serial had misfortune of being in hands of wrong channel ,wrong time slot .....he is same guy....who played dev to perfection.....so why waste his talent...apu u need to stand up for ur integrity..please makers make this role credible or apu should quit...πŸ˜•

😭

Very true Sameera, when ever he worked he got nominated or got an award, and now, that same man is treated and insulted like this, every single day, week after week .... i dont think i have the heart to see him wasted like this anymore!!!!πŸ˜•

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww kashish u r the reason i came back on this forum...so u cannot give up we need to be here for his sake and for all of bhootnis sake...gosh our prayers will bring dawn into apus carrier soon ....shekhar ya koi aur role but it needs to be of apus callibre.... 😭 πŸ˜•
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well said, K. I couldn't agree with you more. And I also agree with Sharmi in that T&D are only using him for what little TRPs they may have. Most if not all of us are only watching the show for him, so to only catch a minute or two of him in one epi is a huge dissapointment.

I also agree in that its sad to see Apu stand around and not actively pursue his love...

That may be the character sketch, and if so, so be it. However, something else is missing. I mean, there were Kaajjal epi's where Apu was MIA as well, but even when he only had a one minute appearance in a 30 minute runtime, his one minute left an impact - it was perhaps the most powerful one minute of the show. Now, I find the same missing. Not just in small appearances, but in every frame he's in....its as if his heart isn't in it...he's not happy and therefore not able to give his all. The spark is missing.

He's capable of so much more. He's above and beyond this in so many ways. I just hope, wish, and pray that he can find happiness...and success again soon.

Wonderful DOTW, K...πŸ€—
All my Love,
~P
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow kashu!!!

u said it all.. I was thinking the same thing few days back!!!
i still remembered da first time i fall in love wid DPS n went crazy for him...
N now i watch RKB jus for Apu.. n he onlii cums for a lil scene😭
U are right!! watching RKB is a waste of time.
after kajjal was finished we all were eagerly waiting to see Rkb..
n thtz wht we get..
serioulsi yar m realli disappointed...
A man like Apu shudn't be treated like this!!
Cuz it realli Does hurts seeing him acting like tht

Lotssa luv;HiraπŸ˜›