Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow!! This just keeps getting better and better. Very very interesting. Girl, overcome your commitment issues and write the next chapter soon.. can’t wait to read further. 

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Absolutely loved it 🤩..... How will Akshu react when she finds out that Abhimanyu is actually in love with her !!

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful story 

Love this abhi who loves akshu but hasn’t confessed it

And how everyone are supportive of akshu 

Please update soon 

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hayye, Dr Birla 

I wish he existed in my life, it would have made things so much better xD 

I love how he pushes her towards excellence, and she knows that she may hate him rn, but he brings out the best in her xD 

God girl!! He has such rules just for you and you're still clueless xD Cannot wait to see what'll happen when he actually tries to woo her xD 

This Dr Birla is too amazing, and I can't wait to read the next chapter ❤️ You can't give up on it, or us, okayy? You're too talented ❤️

PrincessJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the chapter!! Please post chapter 3 sooooooooooon

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is it enough ?????

NOOOO 

Do I crave for more ????

OBVIOUSLY

How was it???

DO I REALLY NEED TO TELL 

PLZ CONTINUE SOON CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE 

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Does tgis mean the whole family knows abt his love for the little girl? And the family is ob Akshara's side.. Tumne aaj phir Akshara ko daanta... Wow.. 

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I love how Abhimanyu understands her ambition and pushes her to achieve her goals. I am so waiting when the tables will turn and he will be one getting scolded from her. His family is already on Akshu's side. 

Neil the tattletale, I can not wait for Mahima's Lecture to Abhimanyu. 

Ofcourse he has rules for her otherwise he would not be Dr Biwi Bhakt Birla. I can not wait to see thier story when he actually pursues as a man does woman. I love this dominating yet adorable Dr. Hottie Birla.

Post Phast Phast again! You are a blessed and superb writer. Thanks for writing and sharing your story.

surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my God

Oh my God

What is this................just beautiful..........wonderful..........excellent.................loved to core.

Please update fast fast dear...........really enjoyed reading it.................

illiana.yale.35 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

Oh, and fun fact, Karanvir Bohra, the actor who played Dhruv in Shararat (Jia’s love interest in the show) has actually named his youngest daughter Jia. 

Did you watch the show, or was it before your time ?

Oh my god Shararat!!! Haven't thought about that in so long!!!! I remember going shring bring sarvaling in front of the mirror for hours, it was epic. And Aw that's so sweet of him to name his daughter Jia