Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Suhana, agastya and khushi kapoor are doing an archie comics adaptation directed by zoya

priya185 thumbnail

new flag bearer of nepotism is zoya

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nooo Zoya, why are you hell bent on ruining all that good will?! 😬🥺

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shahrukh must have lost his mind to let Suhana come back and work in India...after what happened to Aryan he should be thinking about shifting base to a safer country as soon as possible....I will be so disappointed if he lets Suhana work here.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Shahrukh must have lost his mind to let Suhana come back and work in India...after what happened to Aryan he should be thinking about shifting base to a safer country as soon as possible....I will be so disappointed if he lets Suhana work here.

But she wants to be an actress, and tbh she isnt going to Hollywood, so her only option is bollywood in which she can easily work coz of her dad

If they shifted base what would suhana do as a career? 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara321

But she wants to be an actress, and tbh she isnt going to Hollywood, so her only option is bollywood in which she can easily work coz of her dad

Safety before career always....jaan hai toh jahan hai.....iska bhi Aryan wala haal hua toh kaun sa career...Aryan is now stuck in India until this case is over.....what about his career and whatever he was doing?..when SRK became an actor it was a different India....the India I grew up in....I don't even know the current India....I always said they are going to get to SRK one day.....and they did....and that is why I am very very apprehensive....I know that SRK has a lot of business and responsibilities still in India so its not possible for him to just leave everything and move away...he can do that gradually after his prior commitments are over....but the least he can do is keep his kids away from India.....if he still hasn't learned then I don't know what to say other than be frustrated and pray for him....🤔

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Sonam is shooting films near London (Scotland to be precise) so eventually so can Suhana/ Aryan if they make a name first and sign films which require shooting in the UK or US (wherever they can shift) 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shahrukh will NEVER shift from India😆

Anyways.. on topic, I can't imagine how envious Karan would be of Zoya if this is true

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Shahrukh will NEVER shift from India😆

Anyways.. on topic, I can't imagine how envious Karan would be of Zoya if this is true

ya if he lets his kids stay here...one of them will eventually end up in jail for a long long time and SRK will never be able to leave India...true..🤔