Scene of Gungun & Sargam - good one

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I liked the family scene of Gungun bonding with Sargam and other Kulshresth family members over the paneer kofta. The hug had a good apnapan wala bond.

Goli Bua has a sharp tongue but is also good at heart, so good to see her because I'll be a bit transparent, did find her role a bit overbearing at times. 

Gungun definitely has a strained relationship with her mother who's a doctor based in the US. I hope her relationship with the mother is explored. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

I'm sure the relationship with the Mom will be explored. Sadly, seems there is no relationship.

It makes me sad. It's okay to choose your career but not okay to abandon your child. 

Originally posted by Namita-M

I'm sure the relationship with the Mom will be explored. Sadly, seems there is no relationship.

It makes me sad. It's okay to choose your career but not okay to abandon your child. 

Bold.. over the years.. I have learnt that not to judge without being in their shoes.. we don’t know the whole story.. it is wrong for the dad to leave USA and move to India with their daughter without considering what mom wants.. if she don’t want to move back to India then the dad should have consider that.. the mother might be in the beginning of her career and not have enough support and money to raise their daughter alone.. Or dad might have forced to take the daughter with him….I don’t see it is just the mom’s fault here for her to choose her career but also the dad’s fault not to support what his wife and mother of their daughter wants.. he could have picked to stay in USA, so that way gungun could have both parents in her life.. … I think, as parents we have to put aside what we want and think what’s best for our child… here dad could have just stayed in USA or mom could have move to India…but they both choose what they want and not what is good for gungun.. so I think both parents r at fault and not just mom..Sorry if I hard anyone feeling here… it’s just my personal opinion. No hard feelings 😊

Edited by Roroo - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Roroo

Bold.. over the years.. I have learnt that not to judge without being in their shoes.. we don’t know the whole story.. it is wrong for the dad to leave USA and move to India with their daughter without considering what mom wants.. if she don’t want to move back to India then the dad should have consider that.. the mother might be in the beginning of her career and not have enough support and money to raise their daughter alone.. Or dad might have forced to take the daughter with him….I don’t see it is just the mom’s fault here for her to choose her career but also the dad’s fault not to support what his wife and mother of their daughter wants.. he could have picked to stay in USA, so that way gungun could have both parents in her life.. … I think, as parents we have to put aside what we want and think what’s best for our child… here dad could have just stayed in USA or mom could have move to India…but they both choose what they want and not what is good for gungun.. so I think both parents r at fault and not just mom..Sorry if I hard anyone feeling here… it’s just my personal opinion. No hard feelings 😊

Oh no, you are entitled to your opinions. Since the discussion has started, I'm curious why didn't the Mom reach out before. She only seems to be reaching out to Gungun now when she's an adult. 

The mom ain't getting my sympathy. At least for now.

Originally posted by Namita-M

Oh no, you are entitled to your opinions. Since the discussion has started, I'm curious why didn't the Mom reach out before. She only seems to be reaching out to Gungun now when she's an adult. 

The mom ain't getting my sympathy. At least for now.

because it’s Hindi serial 🤣

Originally posted by Roroo

because it’s Hindi serial 🤣

🤣🤣 That's a good one!! No kidding. 

Wrong post* 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago