Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GenMed thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

In my opinion its a revenge game . D left him for her career now his plan of action is to make her fall for him all over again , turning her into submissive and obedient type of women in love who put her own desires and wishes on mute for him, which she has already started doing willingly 😆and then systematically destroying her career, reputation and confidence which she has build single handedly.

Remember, she was telling him that she feels proud of her achievements , apne dum pe kiya hai sab, now he want to crush that pride in her.

But I do feel that makers are also playing mind games with us😆by showing mixed emotions of vikrant and some particular scene where we were forced to think that he is a flawed character and people are like this in real. They learn from their mistakes, grow and change as a person from life experiences and is redeeming .

But bande ka to alag hi level ka swag hai🤣

he seems very dangerous,obsessive and an egotist. Like you said he is planning on revenge by spoiling her reputation. Maybe he does 'love' her in his own twisted way but that so called love is certainly dangerous and obsessive and will suffocate her. She should run while she can...  

x.titli.x thumbnail

I chose the 4th option. Seems like he wants her back in his life at any cost so that he is satisfied. I thought he would change but landlord excuse was cherry on the top. 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have no idea what they want to show. This isn't the show I signed up form