What does Vikrant want?

Poll

What does Vikrant exactly want?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So I noticed makers give somewhat mixes signals... like actions alag hai aur bol kuch aur rahe hai... 

Jaise for eg. V said to A in tmr's promo F sirf meri hai

... his others dialogue and the old age wala couple... but his actions are as if he wants everyone to know D is allowing him to stay with him even though he is married... telling PC deliberately abt D helping him in detox... like if u even respected her just forget abt love u won't do such things... 

there are many more incidents but dont wanna go there.. 

Toh what do u guys think abt it? Aage kya lagta hai, kya hoga? ðŸ˜†

PS:this was my first time trying to make poll...I was trying to make a serious cum humorous post par typos ho gaye😆toh humor toh khidki ke baahar ho gaya🤪... par still the option was" bhagwaan jaane sry makers jaane! "

Edited by scintillaxx - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Please keep "All of the above" as an option..as I'll choose that! ðŸ¤£

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Please keep "All of the above" as an option..as I'll choose that! ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣

Woh "others" mai include ho gaya na😛

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

🤣🤣

Woh "others" mai include ho gaya na😛

That's the option that I hit! ðŸ¤£

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I also think he wants to destroy Deepika's life, career, and mental health so he can force himself into her life and control her once again, turn her into an obedient unambitious woman that he always wanted her to be, he is sick in the head, that is how he comes across to me

Sanjanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He already did 3 previously, this time around he is here to break her confidence...whether that's through career destruction or her falling in her own eyes for doing things against her ethics (lying, EMA, etc.) or alienating her advocates (Eg: PC, Abhay, etc.)

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

why is there no "all the above" option? All are correct. Vikrant is a sly monster. He has started disgusting me on another level.🤢

@scintillaxx, where have you been? bade dino baad seeing your post? ðŸ˜³

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

He wants to destroy the free, independent and confident surgeon Deepika, who choose her career above him.

He is alienating her from everyone so that she has no one. So that he’ll have his Deepika whom he can control. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¡ðŸ¤¢

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
Kri18 thumbnail

He wants everything,  Deepika , uska destroyed career , uska emotional breakdown,  biwi ke paas chale jane ka option agar kuch bhi gadbad hui toh , usse sab hi chahiye .

He is full on "Humka chahi badla" mode .

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

In my opinion its a revenge game . D left him for her career now his plan of action is to make her fall for him all over again , turning her into submissive and obedient type of women in love who put her own desires and wishes on mute for him, which she has already started doing willingly 😆and then systematically destroying her career, reputation and confidence which she has build single handedly.

Remember, she was telling him that she feels proud of her achievements , apne dum pe kiya hai sab, now he want to crush that pride in her.

But I do feel that makers are also playing mind games with us😆by showing mixed emotions of vikrant and some particular scene where we were forced to think that he is a flawed character and people are like this in real. They learn from their mistakes, grow and change as a person from life experiences and is redeeming .

But bande ka to alag hi level ka swag hai🤣