Bigg Boss 16 wishlist!!!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

After this disastrous season I’m pretty sure bb will rope in Bigger celebs like they did in S13. They will try everything possible to make sure next season is a hit. So drop in few names who you think can can bring in loads of viewers. 

My Picks ( These people has been rumoured to participate in bb since many years but they never did ) 

Karan Patel 😆 He was supposed to do BB13 but he backed out the last minute. 

Jennifer Winget - Clearly the most popular TV actress right now. If she participates she might win just like all other popular bahus won😆 She was offered S14 but she rejected. 

Divyanka Triphati - She can win easily if she comes. 

Ragini Khana - She has been offered multiple times and she refused each and every single time. ( She is Govinda’s niece and Aarti ki cousin) 

Rati Pandey- She was offered as well but refused to do it. 

^ Even if 3 of these people participates, the season will be a sure shot hit😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

we the audience refuse any more season of this BB bichukle show 🤣

Mistyy thumbnail

I have better creatives as wishlist. I want them to go back to Times when tasks used to be played without violence and being cancelled. Contestants this season were actually really good, they completely wasted them.

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

After this disastrous season I’m pretty sure bb will rope in Bigger celebs like they did in S13. They will try everything possible to make sure next season is a hit. So drop in few names who you think can can bring in loads of viewers. 

My Picks ( These people has been rumoured to participate in bb since many years but they never did ) 

Karan Patel 😆 He was supposed to do BB13 but he backed out the last minute. 

Jennifer Winget - Clearly the most popular TV actress right now. If she participates she might win just like all other popular bahus won😆 She was offered S14 but she rejected. 

Divyanka Triphati - She can win easily if she comes. 

Ragini Khana - She has been offered multiple times and she refused each and every single time. ( She is Govinda’s niece and Aarti ki cousin) 

Rati Pandey- She was offered as well but refused to do it. 

^ Even if 3 of these people participates, the season will be a sure shot hit😆

I want to see Karan Patel. 

Jab wo kisi pe bhauke ga na.. Lol. Ghanta kisi ki himmat nahi hogi kuch karne ki. 

Want to see if he can keep that up for such an extended period. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cezzane khan

Amisha Patel

Nisha Rawal 

Yuvraj Singh/Harbhajan Singh (both retired cricketers)

Koena Mitra

Vivaan D’Sena

Vahbiz Dorabjee

Mohit Malik

Shagun Pandey

LazyBing thumbnail

Karan Patel will be a good one , he will be a happening contestant for sure. Plus, he’s so popular as well.

I don’t think Jennifer would every agree to it, and she’s better off without it tbh. 

I love Ragini & Rati, both seem like strong personalities too 🔥 I also like Barkha Sengupta, there were rumours she was coming into this season, but that didn’t happen . I follow her on SM and watched her on BCL, she seems like such a likeable and strong personality. 😍 Aditi Gupta also. 

BB really needs to take a break and rope in such strong contestants before they decide to return with another season!