Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Hiii fiery...

oii look I know you're done with the show, but you gotta see a few scenes, both as aanki fan and ex Fateh fan.

Btw I missed you so much... I've finally joined ankii fan train and I was missing you because then we'd have line maro on him together

but lots ofπŸ€—

Hi kohl πŸ€—

I miss you guys too ...  but damn I am so done with this show ..

Oye hoye welcome to Ankit's dream land πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Arre banao koi Ankit fan club I'll join you there 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Hi kohl πŸ€—

I miss you guys too ...  but damn I am so done with this show ..

Oye hoye welcome to Ankit's dream land πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Arre banao koi Ankit fan club I'll join you there 

Achha I'm just gonna send you lil clips. Mann ho toh dekh lena. Imo ankit's best work in UD. What acting man. .. And he looks sooo πŸ₯΅β˜ΊοΈ

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karan-v-grover-to-wrap-up-shooting-for-udaariyaan-heres-what-we-know-so-far_182379

guys read this, im confused now. looking at todays episode it doesn't look like angad will go anywhere but idk after seeing the precap. 

ShanUlas thumbnail

So they gave same scene to tejang like that of Jasfa.bith layibg on floor drunk.

So they are taking Fatejo route for Tejang. Angad drunk Tejo consoling and then promising she will never leave him lije she said to Fateh

So what next is Tejang marraige πŸ€’

thunderbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

So they gave same scene to tejang like that of Jasfa.bith layibg on floor drunk.

So they are taking Fatejo route for Tejang. Angad drunk Tejo consoling and then promising she will never leave him lije she said to Fateh

So what next is Tejang marraige πŸ€’

Im fine w tejang marriage if she stops thinking abt fateh and does it without feeling bad or acting mahaan 

but πŸ˜žπŸ˜’πŸ™‚

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 08_maria

Tejo ko uthakar kya hi exercise hoga iskaπŸ˜† whenever he comes to hug Tejo , mujhe dar lagne lagta hai , haaye iske dole shole ki vajah se kahi Tejo ko suffocation hogayi aur vo mar jayegi to πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ€§

Which means tejo doesn't know he saved her and if jasmin has already seen them then before fatejo can even meet she's gonna do another kaand.

She said previously that she will drift them before they meet

Leads separation brings trp. 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karan-v-grover-to-wrap-up-shooting-for-udaariyaan-heres-what-we-know-so-far_182379

guys read this, im confused now. looking at todays episode it doesn't look like angad will go anywhere but idk after seeing the precap. 

No official confirmation yet plus they need  closure for  custody case as well.

Aniash thumbnail

This is what i think can happen.

Tejang legal marriage on papers for riya custody. Perhaps no hindu marriage. Just for custody sake.

Tejo will be pronounced as his legal wife

After awhile he will die either accident or disease. 

Tejo will be solely the beneficiary to his assests. She will run the company and take care of riya.

Later on she will meet fateh . Their friendship journey etc . 

It all depends on how long KVG stays. 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

Im fine w tejang marriage if she stops thinking abt fateh and does it without feeling bad or acting mahaan 

but πŸ˜žπŸ˜’πŸ™‚

Tejang fan feeling bad that Tejoe thinking of Fateh and me Fatejo feeling bad ki they are taking Fatejo route for TejangπŸ€”

Tejo did same with Fateh first friendship then pity then love...Tejang are till step 2 ....step 3 love hoga

Koi mujhe move on ki goli do bhai

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago
thunderbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Tejang fan ferling bad that Tejoe thinking of Fateh and me Fatejo feeling bad ki they are taking Fatejo route for TejangπŸ€”

Tejo did sane with Fateh firat friendship then pity then love...Tejang are till step 2 ....step 3 love hoga

Koi mujhe move on ki goli do bhai

i can't watch UD like i could before, now i first read written update then decide if i shd watch or not πŸ™‚πŸ˜ž