A/N: As I am caught up with my assignments and exams I don't have the time to write the next part. So I will be late to post the next update. Sorry for making you all wait for long ❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A/N: As I am caught up with my assignments and exams I don't have the time to write the next part. So I will be late to post the next update. Sorry for making you all wait for long ❤
Please update soon.
Originally posted by: Avneel07
Please update soon.
I can update it only after this month. I am so sorry dear.
Thank you for letting us know.
All the best for your assignments.
Will wait for your update 😊
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0