Raghvi SS: Lost battle [updated- Page 3]

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Raghvi SS: Lost Battle

PART 1

"Raghav, what's going on in your mind. Why did you bring Esha here?". Pallavi entered Raghav's den with a cup of coffee. Raghav who was busy on the laptop responded "I am busy Pallavi. Let's talk later" and dismissed her with a wave of his hand.

Pallavi was passing the guestroom when she heard Esha's voice. "No. I was staying at a hotel in Warangal". Her next words stopped Pallavi in her tracks. "Yeah. Me and Raghu stayed together".  She was trying hard to comprehend this news when she noticed Sunny approaching her. She quietly asked him to follow her and took him to their usual spot, the kitchen.

Sunny eyed her suspiciously seeing her soft version and inquired "What's this new drama of yours Pallavi?". "I am not here for any drama Sunny. I need your help" Pallavi answered directly. Sunny who was still uncertain mockingly asked "Mrs Pallavi Raghav Rao needs a help from me, her so-called enemy" pointing himself. "Yes I do. Can you help me?" Pallavi replied sternly. Sunny placed himself on the kitchen counter and in his usual playful tone demanded "What will be my catch in this?". Pallavi thought for a moment and replied nonchalantly "You will have my promise that you will be treated as SIL of this house as long as you stay here" and held out her hands. "Are you in?". Sunny let out a small laugh and replied "How can I let go of such a tempting offer" and shook her hand. "I am all yours Bhabhi, now tell me what you want". Pallavi looked around to make sure they were alone and muttered "Can you get me the visitor's list of hotel Raghav stayed". Sunny took out his phone and announced " Luckily, I am always a step ahead of you Bhabhi".

Raghav returned to his room at half-past 12 after wrapping up his work and was shocked to see an empty bed. He went to the washroom and knocked on the door. When he didn't get any response he opened the door only to see it vacant. An alarmed Raghav started to check Pallavi's wardrobe and drawers to make sure her things are still there. He let out a sigh of relief finding it untouched. He went to the hall to find the whole house asleep. He walked to the kitchen and become terrified finding it unoccupied. He went to the terrace and garden to search for her but ended up disappointed. As he couldn't call and inquire anyone else as it was past bedtime, he walked back to his room and started to dial Pallavi's number frantically only to find it switched off.

After the umpteenth failed tries, he noticed the ring he gifted her shining on the side table. It rekindled the fear of losing her and the guilt of cheating her in his heart, the next thing he knows is getting a panic attack. After a few minutes, he started to try to control his breathing by focusing his sight on their wedding portrait hanging on the wall. Once his panic attack subdued he slowly dozed off to sleep out of exhaustion.

TBC.

Part 2 

Edited by Amnnaa - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Res πŸ˜³

First πŸ€—

Padke aathi hoon β€οΈ

Thanks for the tag ❀️❀️

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 2 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Image Amnna you posted a FF ? πŸ˜²

Start is so powerful girl πŸ”₯πŸ₯³.

Coward RR pushing P as always , duh πŸ™„! 

Pals working with Sunny and putting her brains to use 

Waiting for next update 

Cliffhanger- I love as well as hate them πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Don’t make me wait for too long πŸ€£

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Woow Amna πŸ‘πŸ‘

Beautiful start to the storyπŸ‘πŸΌ

Pls update soon πŸ˜³

Waiting to see what Pals will do next πŸ₯³

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

❀️❀️❀️

This is so intense what will se do. I guess she's going to confront Esha and find out the truth.

do tag me.

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful start. Please update soon

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting beginning. 

.waiting for it to unfold 

MissWiseUnicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Whhaaattt? Amna writing a SS?😱🀩🀩🀩 

This was amazing!! I’m so excited to see what Pallavi and Sunny are up to! Pallavi is not in RR mansion 🧐 This is very interesting! Do update the next part super soon because I can’t wait to know what’s up! πŸ˜† 

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh My Goodness Amnnaa. 

This is new 😍😍

Please do continue