Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I'm not.

Umar deserves to be 1st/2nd, not 4th. I hope he can pull out a win despite makers trying their best to sideline him. 

We can't expect success in a go... I'm glad to see him atleast being constant unlike previous weeks and stepping up one ladder ahead. 

Inshallah... I want to see him in the first place too... He deserves more than anyone in the show RightNow. 

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The list has to be fake or photoshoped!

How can Teja and Karan be ranked first and second. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witcher

The list has to be fake or photoshoped!

How can Teja and Karan be ranked first and second. 

95% of viewers like them :). 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

that goes against the logic of your post yesterday. Where u effectively implied  95% of India loves Tejran…. Effectively.Tejran are most popular candidates in history of BB I guess in terms of % of vote … in the trp thread …..but I do agree. Umar should be higher ranked as top 3 for sure ….. 

Shamita and pratik should not be on it at all replaced by Rajiv and Vishal.  

Read again. I said social media shippers don't even make for 5% of overall BB viewership, hence the lowest ever TRPs/online viewership despite the noise by Tejran shippers online. 

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Teja and karan top 2 for what 

they have done nothing till now 

Zero 😳

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Teja and karan top 2 for what 

they have done nothing till now 

Zero 😳

Pyaar conquers all. ❤️❤️❤️  

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Read again. I said social media shippers don't even make for 5% of overall BB viewership, hence the lowest ever TRPs/online viewership despite the noise by Tejran shippers online. 

I did read. I didn’t realize there were two trp Tejran threads. It’s in other thread. Yes. Logical outcome of your post on that implies Tejran has 95% of viewer ka support. Sorry for replying in this thread as I had quoted you in other.. in any case. 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

95% of viewers like them :). 

95% of viewers are giving 0.8 TRP? 😕 When it should be 2.8-3.3 

A show like BB with a selective audience got this TRP too that also not once or twice but for consecutive weeks.   

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

I did read. I didn’t realize there were two trp Tejran threads. It’s in other thread. Yes. Logical outcome of your post on that implies Tejran has 95% of viewer ka support. Sorry for replying in this thread as I had quoted you in other.. in any case. 

Nope. Logical outcome of my post (which I quoted to a Tejran shipper) is despite the noise by Tejran shippers online, they don't even make for 5% of overall BB viewership. Majority of BB viewers rejected Tejran as evident by the lowest ever ratings in BB history. 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

95% of viewers are giving 0.8 TRP? 😕 When it should be 2.8-3.3 

A show like BB with a selective audience got this TRP too that also not once or twice but for consecutive weeks.   

I know right! 🤣

These Tejran shippers live in a delusional world where BB15 is a superhit due to Tejran getting 5+ TRP. 🤣