Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What can Akshu do to save Abhimanyu? She's not a lawyer who can help him get bail. His influential family is going to be more helpful right now. I didn't get why Neil asked her to come and help unless it's a part of his plan.
Originally posted by: Illuminatus.
This is not how I want to see Abhimanyu.
The name signifies a man whose heart wishes for battles... but in a good way. the purpose.. if the writers make a heart surgeon do this kind of immoral behaviour it make the whole series look bad.
I know, but what can we do. Hoga toh wahi jo writers chahte hai.
Originally posted by: sidnilove
What can Akshu do to save Abhimanyu? She's not a lawyer who can help him get bail. His influential family is going to be more helpful right now. I didn't get why Neil asked her to come and help unless it's a part of his plan.
That's what I was thinking! Akshu kya kar sakti hai kya jo the Magnificent Birlas nahi kar sakte? 🤪
Neil ne bulaya hoga so that Akshu confesses and Abhi stops being an emotional train wreck. Phir jail mein baith kar bhi, Abhi will become the happiest man in the world. 😆
Our not so favorite Goenka family bhi sideline ho gye hai 😂
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Our not so favorite Goenka family bhi sideline ho gye hai 😂
I Knew It Would Happen 🤩 I’m Soo Happy RIP Goenka’s You Will Not Be Missed 😂😂
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
992