Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Abhimanyu ki flirting skills .. for a first timer is kuch zyada hi achi nhi hai?

Today's pehla pehla pyaar sequence is in loop for me.

RS needs to buckle up the editing team. What with the lighting during Ishq Wala Love sequence? Anyone else felt the same?

yes he looked master of flirt 🤣 i was feeling shy watching him like that

Phones conversation and upsar that song was super awesome it was giving vibes of hum aapke con HC is romance king 

I think pranali need like bit to work on expression because in the front of HC sometimes she becomes fika I'm not saying that she is bad because i have watched her in her previous 2 show she is a good actress but need lit bit guidance 

Yes ishq wala it was good sences but editing was up to the mark so much light doesn't look good 

One more thing Aarohi actress is good she also compliment HC 

I think Hc itna Accha actor wo kisi v ke sath romance kar skta hai and without looking bad and cringe 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

yes he looked master of flirt 🤣 i was feeling shy watching him like that

Phones conversation and upsar that song was super awesome it was giving vibes of hum aapke con HC is romance king 

I think pranali need like bit to work on expression because in the front of HC sometimes she becomes fika I'm not saying that she is bad because i have watched her in her previous 2 show she is a good actress but need lit bit guidance 

Yes ishq wala it was good sences but editing was up to the mark so much light doesn't look good 

One more thing Aarohi actress is good she also compliment HC 

I think Hc itna Accha actor wo kisi v ke sath romance kar skta hai and without looking bad and cringe 

Same... He can create chemistry with anyone and people shipping both the characters (FL) with him are nothing but just a proof of it ❣️

Tbh, he rises above the script but makers have to work on script, execution, editing team... A lot 

Even I feel so. Pranali gets shadowed in front of HC ... Can't blame her either ... Matching HC calibre is hard and she has done only 2 roles till now that too where her character was not explored. Karishma is doing a good job... Both the actress are learning and will improve with time.

Yaar uski flirting skills toh seriously mashallah hai ... Haaye 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Same... He can create chemistry with anyone and people shipping both the characters (FL) with him are nothing but just a proof of it ❣️

Tbh, he rises above the script but makers have to work on script, execution, editing team... A lot 

Even I feel so. Pranali gets shadowed in front of HC ... Can't blame her either ... Matching HC calibre is hard and she has done only 2 roles till now that too where her character was not explored. Karishma is doing a good job... Both the actress are learning and will improve with time.

Yaar uski flirting skills toh seriously mashallah hai ... Haaye 

Yes HC is a great actor but  audience like us how long will able to watch the show just for HC because at end what matter most to watch a show is story 

They seriously need to work on the storyline because they are just showing crap in the love and drama I now I'm sounding harsh but it is the truth they is no need to make villain anyone because most of times people became villain of their own life because of their painful past experience, insecurity 

Both girls and full potential to give us good quality sences and for that they need good quality story not some forced drama 🤪

He is number one flirt for the guy who was saying i don't believe in love 🤣

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Drooling over him

The way he looks towards Akshu

haaye maar dalega ye 😳

My problem is the same with Abhi... I don't understand the rush actually and if they wanted to rush ... They could have shown an arrange marriage alliance how they both fall in love after marriage.

Makers actually rushed the most beautiful transition of the show. I was waiting for Harshad to give those stellar performance which can make anyone cry when he showcases that confusion and fear of falling in love. That backward pull of his but could not help but keep getting attracted to Akshu... Arghhh makers 😩😩

What's the problem with love at first sight....it happens but never in ITV though so it's new 

Finally got a ML who's not confused about his feelings 

and Abhimanyu is like a breath of fresh air

Seedhi baat no bakwaas

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

What's the problem with love at first sight....it happens but never in ITV though so it's new 

Seedhi baat no bakwaas

Exactly. 

Sidhi baat no bakwas

Abhimanyu ki flirting skills .. for a first timer is kuch zyada hi achi nhi hai?

Today's pehla pehla pyaar sequence is in loop for me.

RS needs to buckle up the editing team. What with the lighting during Ishq Wala Love sequence? Anyone else felt the same?

yes there was weird lighting today as well

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Seedhi baat no bakwaas

I am actually very happy that he is not confused and follows seedhi baat no bakwas rule and more than happy when he did not hurt Akshara just because he loves her like other MLs but why it is not convincing enough? Because he is shown as a guy who don't believe in love and marriage but suddenly after meeting a girl for 2 days, talking to her for what 24 hrs? And he fell in love? And now wanted to marry her? That's what the makers are lacking. I know it might come out as cribbing post but as a person who has thousands of insecurities knows that insecurities does not go away in blink of an eye. Nd after falling in love, these insecurities grew before it goes away. 

I am Harshad Chopda fan but I think if there is a story which seems rush to me, then i can share opinion atleast.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

yes there was weird lighting today as well

I have not watched today's episode.  I am from Bihar and my mother does chhat Pooja ... So was busy.

Just saw some clips from today episode... 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I am actually very happy that he is not confused and follows seedhi baat no bakwas rule and more than happy when he did not hurt Akshara just because he loves her like other MLs but why it is not convincing enough? Because he is shown as a guy who don't believe in love and marriage but suddenly after meeting a girl for 2 days, talking to her for what 24 hrs? And he fell in love? And now wanted to marry her? That's what the makers are lacking. I know it might come out as cribbing post but as a person who has thousands of insecurities knows that insecurities does not go away in blink of an eye. Nd after falling in love, these insecurities grew before it goes away. 

I am Harshad Chopda fan but I think if there is a story which seems rush to me, then i can share opinion atleast.

Even I feel story goes too fast. I mean atleast give them some time to realise their feelings. Within 2 days he fall in love with her and totally forget what he was thinking about marriage. 

Here directly he is going to ask her about rista.

First he has to express his love to Akshu then definitely they both should spend some time to know each other. Later they can decide whether to get married or not.