Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Throwback: Umar's entry on stage promo. He has the sweetest smile. I was blind to not notice 😆
Asim
meko dono ko fir se dekhna hai ekathe.. family week kab tk aayega?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Throwback: Umar's entry on stage promo. He has the sweetest smile. I was blind to not notice 😆
Asim
meko dono ko fir se dekhna hai ekathe.. family week kab tk aayega?
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
She gets protective very quickly. I'm glad Umar told her not to be protective of him. A lot of times her protective nature with KK makes them both look wrong. So I don't want Umar to end up like that too
I really want to quote this one..I don't think she gets protective with kk..mere liye that's controlling.
Umar was so right to tell her not to do that.
I knew it something like this is gonna happen. These people don't consider him equal.
mujhe achha lga ki isse bura lga😛
na it won't stop. The guy has finally come into his element. Itne time se we were waiting. People here on if were like pta nhi konsa potential dikh rha hai hai Umar fans ko Umar mein..same people are appreciating him now.Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Episode for today's promo had no Umar..I hope the hype for him doesn't stop since he will no longer be captain 😔
😆
https://twitter.com/TheReaIKhabrri/status/1460499916933844994
Give updates abt show-umar bits only will be just okay:D. Today joined job again so not watching.
Originally posted by: lovereading14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4ZgHErY0ow
masti time in the house... Umar's reactions is so cute
😆 he has the cutest laugh. This reminded me of when he got scared of his own voice
https://twitter.com/honeybunnyy2/status/1455562446534447112
then he laughed in the cutest way