Umar Army, enjoying WKW? It's so nice to see Umar shining....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Umar Army, enjoying WKW? It's so nice to see Umar shining....
https://twitter.com/AsimSquadTM/status/1459935326881734662?s=19
Kya do dala S Didi ka... 😂😂😂 Umar🔥🔥🔥
She gets protective very quickly. I'm glad Umar told her not to be protective of him. A lot of times her protective nature with KK makes them both look wrong. So I don't want Umar to end up like that too
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
She gets protective very quickly. I'm glad Umar told her not to be protective of him. A lot of times her protective nature with KK makes them both look wrong. So I don't want Umar to end up like that too
Same here. Mainly because I don't feel any positive vibes from her for Umar.
Umar was bang on in doll task..
Umar was bang on in doll task..
He had totally different and most importantly his own reasons to choose the people. He mentioned 3 statements Neha said. Maybe he figured out outside ppl or neha thinks hes an asset to KKs gang.
Moments of the episode
"Baap hai wo tera"🤣 KK ka naam to P
"SS cant play alone. We make relations over here. Her relations are sent"
"N boli.. P bhola tu N bholi"
"Emotionally strong ho mei"
Sincerely apologising to throw food and Im so glad SK mentioned this because I didn't like this thing at all. No one is supposed to throw food and Im so glad SK pointed and he apologised and said he won't do it again.