Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/IamUmarRiaz1/status/1460174486871887873?s=19
Man with a Golden ❤️
🤣!!!!! his one liners kill me. Someone make a thread for it pleaseeeeee
Umar is firmly taking stand for himself against T n KK.... Oh man .. yahi dekna ta mujhe... I so wanted this... I wanted him to get the same respect which he gave them... And he's not letting them free Scot...
I'm just assuming maybe this is due to Umar telling T to not fight for him, call him weak and put him into other ppls mouth so they can use him for content

KK was quite sweet to calm him down in the fight with P. Now it depends how T supports Umar over a friend, cuz she doesn't like P. KK will definitely prioritise T over Umar.
Umar inke saath tension lega tu jayega kiske paas? V is not trust worthy
Hope he has the strength to play in all conditions in sha Allah
https://twitter.com/BB15LiveFeed1/status/1460238734712983553?s=20
https://twitter.com/BB15LiveFeed1/status/1460206727589076993?s=20