I am so happy for Umar.
Finallyyy he got praised today ❤❤❤❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am so happy for Umar.
Finallyyy he got praised today ❤❤❤❤
Just saw Ormax top 5
Why Umar is not in the list when he had very strong muddas this week?
And J is in the list. I am surprised
Finally salman praises umar.
Well the boy shined throughout the week. Sab se zyada content diya is week. Captain , vip member then there were strong opinions and valid reasons in arguments.
Gosh S and company shakal dekhnay layaq thi,
Hmm I’m worried kal class lagegi then dangal bhi hai P k saath.
Physical hue donon but mujhe P zyada ghalat laga coz he was not sporting in task coz he can’t listen anything against him and then he threw a steel mug at umar which can cause injury.
He rocked today 🥳Loved all of his answers for the mini tasks. He is really coming in full form
So glad Umar is finally being praised!!
Did anyone notice SS semi eye roll? I could smell her burning till here!!
I missed that then. But I do notice she always is quick to take his name for anything negative.
Even after a week centered around Umar, Salman is going to shout at him tomorrow!!
Hating Salman now
Any news why SK will shout at Umar?
Maybe it edited that way to make us believe so?
Hope so..
Throwback: Umar's entry on stage promo. He has the sweetest smile. I was blind to not notice 😆
What happened in today's episode?
Originally posted by: Oye_baaz_aja
What happened in today's episode?
Mud task,sabke bich jhagra.most between p and umar,kk and Nb+t( T was in low voice though)
Thn salman bashes NB,wanted to bash Umar par usme P ka zyada galti ki karan us mud topic mein umar proved non guilty,aur P par phir se jor se pari.but umae he wasted his paratha so salman said anno ka eise opman neyi karna to umar said he is sorry to everyone. So far this.now salman and rani segment.