Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: locopoco

Usse allegations kaun se logical hai. Kitna toh ghumati hai bolne mein aur phir us mein khud hi ulajh jaati hai. Uske game aur OTTians ki toh waise hi Sallu ne band baja di.

Exactly n she told in wrong order. Karan after hugging dint bitch abt Pratik or was bad to him till he again kept targeting KK

Radhika4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Neha is scorned from the hate she recieved during ott. Plus her "friend" Pratik is not standing out infront of kundrra which frustates her.

She has entered the house n spoiled her game again.Before entering the show, she said that she is in the game for herself this time which is clearly not the case. Kundrra hasnt done anything wrong to her so y is she picking up a fight with him. 

On top of it she is twisting facts that kundrra has harmed Pratik n Shamita.

Pratik n Shamita were in the main house n rest in jungle. So obviously people will plot againt them. Dat was the theme.

Y shudnt Karan manipulate Shamita n try for the map?

Wat else he shud have done??

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amy07

Lol u won't remember what you ate 3 days ago. We see as show, remember and analyze they are actually living there. 

he's fattu bole toh bande me dum he nahi hai saamne aake khelne ka... Session 13 me Sher dekhe the aur session 15 me chuhey dekhne pad rahe hai... I thought last year he male contestants weak the par ye saal bhi same haal hai

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

What game exactly did she expose?

Manipulating Shamita for map? KARAN has himself told that to Shamita next day in full details n they had to do it bcos map was important for their survival n only way to main house. Shamita Pratik were depressed within one day of Jungle to the point Shamita even wanted to go home as sleeping on hard floor was difficult n they lived 20 days there.  

Chomu for Pratik / consoling after Akasa eviction-  she said it in different order tht he was consoling n then went n said Chomu. NO he was calming down Eishan earlier after his fight with Pratik who was so provoked to hit him n that's when he said ignore him he is not worth going out of the house which was needed for Eishan to realize. And then Akasa went n he got extremely emotional as well n wanted to support Pratik in his week moment n hence consoled him which was not for game. And yes he had maintained he liked Pratik as person but disliked his provoking game. 

When Salman questioned her uski bolti band ho gayi.. aur kuch bahane de rahi thi fir.. Irritating hai ye to POS se bhi jyada..

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Neha being dishonest calling others dishonest is a joke on herself.

She said to teja that karan really likes u and went back to vishal n shamitha, she said karan is using teju and teju is what she is on face.

Actually Neha problem with teja is, as salman said except Teja no one stood for Rajeev . She want to dilute it and make it look false like she didnt stood for afsana behaviour. But teja stood for afsana for sometime , she was consoling her and others are instigating afsana. Neha even in today episode was keep on repeating same to teja take stand now!take stand now!

Coming to dishonest why would teju will take ppl from her team .....lol...what is neha smoking exactly? And why would teja reveal her game plan to neha who is noone to her...

I really enjoyed Teja giving back to back to Neha🤣