Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Very romantic episode. Love Ishveer moments.

I want Ishaani to show lots of love to Ranveer if he will be injected 

Keep writing, dear

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic update,dear

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Since ranveer was worried saree draping couldn't be romantic.sad.glad that ishani was so understanding that she didn't make any fuss.good that ishani didn't want ranveer to stuck up between her n his mother.kiss was romantic. Oh no.i hope nirbhay's mom won't be able to do anything.

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes Ranveer is worried for saree draping not being romantic yes Ishani was so much understanding and she didn't make any fuss and ishani is not wanting ranveer to get stuck between her and his mother and glad you liked their kiss 

wish that Nirbhay's mother does not able to do anything to Ranveer

keep reading ðŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Very romantic episode. Love Ishveer moments.

I want Ishaani to show lots of love to Ranveer if he will be injected 

Keep writing, dear

Hi Amritha

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the romantic episode and ishveer moments 

yes let us see how the story is going to unfold

keep reading ðŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Fantastic update,dear

HI anaptiras

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the update 

keep reading ðŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 769

Nirbhay's mother after getting the Injection from David came out of the hotel and called to Driver and told him to come to the portico of the hotel. In the next 5 minutes Driver brought the car from the parking to the portico and stopped in front of Nirbhay's mother. Nirbhay's mother opened the car door and got in the back seat of the car.

Nirbhay's mother(seeing the driver):Go to home. 

Driver shook his head as okay and he started to move the car towards Nirbhay's house. 

RV MANSION..

It was exactly 7 o clock in the evening Ranveer entered his house were as he entered the house he saw his house hall were the hall was not looking as usual. Baa was sitting in the sofa and next to her Mithesh, Sharman,Parul, Amba, Kailash, Pratik, Laxmi and her Husband were sitting and laughing with each other.Ishani was having tea cups in a tray and was coming towards them and was serving tea to all of them. All were taking tea and was having tea and was chatting with each other with a smile.Raagini was cutely sitting in Laxmi's lap and was playing happily.

Baa(smiling to Amba and seeing Ranveer standing in the entrance and with a happy smile):Arrey Ranveer andar aav...

Ranveer too hearing Baa's words with a smile walked and came near them and saw everyone with a smile. 

Amba:Dikhra I said know day after tomorrow we are having pooja in home. 

Ranveer:Haan Maa...

Amba:Regarding that only we all were talking. All our family members will be together on that day evening. 

Ranveer:Haan sure maa...

Amba smiling to Ranveer and was starting to discuss about the Prasad Preparation to Baa and others. All were happily getting involved in that discussion were Ranveer though was smiling cutely saw Ishani who was having empty tray in her hand and was listening to the coversation that was going on. As Ranveer was seeing her Ishani too was feeling something and saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing her cutely winked his eyes were Ishani getting it smiled back to Ranveer were Ranveer too was smiling to her. As Both Ishani and Ranveer were smiling with each other...

Amba(in a clear tone):Ishani...

Ishani(hearing her name took her eyes from Ranveer and saw Amba):Haan Maa...

Amba:Today and Tomorrow let Raagini be with me. If she cry also let me handle her. Because two days you will be busy with Pooja work. You can handle it with Mala know Dikhra?

Ishani:Haan Maa let me handle it. 

Amba:Tk...

Ranveer(getting to know that surely they won't leave Ishani for now): Ishani...

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer...

Ranveer: Ishani I gave you that Shares file know? where have you kept it take it and give it to me Its emergency I need to work on those shares...

Ishani(hearing it and in thoughts):What file?...(taking a deep breath):Tk my husband need some private time with me..

Amba(heard what Ranveer said and seeing Ishani standing without responding):Ishani...

Ishani(hearing her name):Maa..

Amba:That is what Ranveer is asking for file know go and take and give it and come. 

Ishani;Tk Maa...

Telling it Ishani kept the try in the table near the sofa and started to walk were behind her Ranveer too started to walk. 

NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE. 

Driver stopped the car in the parking of the house were Nirbhay's mother got down from the car and held the box well and saw around her and started to walk fast and she came to the entrance of the house were she saw the hall and not finding any one in the hall she immediately walked fast and she got in the stairs and came to the corridor and saw the corridor well and getting that no one is in the corridor she walked fast and came to her room and opened the door and entered her room and closed the room door and locked the door and took a deep breath and went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and kept the injection inside her cupboard. 

Nirbhay's mother(to herself):Finally somehow brought the injection to home. Now my next step is I should think how to inject this injection in Ranveer...

Telling it to herself she was thinking for some idea.

RV MANSION...

Ishani got in the stairs and came to the corridor and walked fast were Ranveer too was following her. Ishani finally came to their room and entered their room were as soon as Ishani entered their room Ranveer too entered behind her and closed the door immediately and locked the door. 

Ishani(turning and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer why are you locking the door?

Ranveer (immediately went near Ishani and put his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him): I want to love you..

Ishani:Ranveer you saw right all are busy in Pooja celebration. Now we came her telling some file lie. Now If anyone come here and see us in locked room means that is it. 

Ranveer:What today night we are going to be together only know?

Ishani:Haan for that time is there Ranveer. Leave me I need to make dinnner ready. Tomorrow fully work is there for Pooja.Leave me ...

Ranveer:(pulling her more tightly):I love you my Ishu...

Ishani:Love you too Ranveer now leave me....

Ranveer seeing her a look like he will eat her anytime with a cute look went close to her and in a micro second placed his lips in her forehead were Ishani too closed her eyes and was feeling her husband's love. 

Ranveer(giving a deep kiss in her forehead and seeing Ishani with a smile):Ishani I should love you till the end of my life. If god comes and ask what you want in your life to live peacefully means my immediate answer will be that I just want to live near Ishani that is it Ishani. 

Ishani(hearing it had a emotional face): you know what? If I have not married you I would have not know what love is and I would have lived a life without any emotion in it. (telling it she caressed his cheek so well with her soft hands):I love you so much my Ranveer ....(pulled him close to her):you are the best husband in the world Ranveer. Nothing is more important to me than you. (telling it she gave a emtional smile)

Ranveer too was smiling to her were he cutely moved his lips to Ishani's lips were Ishani too cutely giving a shy smile closed her eyes for Ranveer to kiss her were when they were about to kiss a loud speaker opened its mouth and let a song were the song was "Hum bhakt tumhare jaayen kahan"  were hearing the sound both Ishani and Ranveer got disturbed and saw each other were Ishani was the one to burst out in laughter...

Ishani: I think everyone started their dance practice for dancing on Pooja day...

Ranveer(seeing Ishani laughing and with a light smile):You know what your brothers are so worst they will only keep disturbing husband and wife. 

Ishani(cutely holding his one ear with her hand and seeing Ranveer): you are only Romancing your wife in the time which is not meant for Romance ..and you are telling My brothers..

Ranveer:Haan I will tell like that only..see how the song is they are playing Ganapati Bapa song and they disturbed my mood..let me go and fresh up (telling it he went with a puppy face)

Ishani had a smile and she went to the door and opened the door and walked fast and came down in the stairs and came to the hall were Pratik, Sharman, Manas,Disha and all were happily dancing playing the song in Bluetooth speaker.

Sharman(dancing and seeing Ishani): Ishani come join us let us practice the dance. 

Ishani(walked and came near them):Bhaiya I have work. let me join with you all tomorrow in dance. you know me right I can pick up the steps so well. 

Sharman:hmm tk tk ..

Ishani giving a smile to Sharman and crossed them and went to kitchen and started to see the cooking work along with Mala. 

NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..

The time was moving and it was almost 9 o clock were Nirbhay's mother was thinking for so many ideas but she was not able to get any idea. 

Nirbhay's mother(to herself):let me contact Disha and ask whether she can do anything.(telling it to herself she took the phone in the lamp table and dialed to Disha and kept the phone in her ear and hearing the ring she waited for Disha to pick the call).

Disha who was dancing with her brothers and husband was dancing well and the phone in the table was ringing and was showing the name in the display as Partner were though Disha didn't hear the ringtone in the speaker music sound her eyes dancing itself fell on her phone in the table were seeing its Partner and getting to know its Nirbhay's mother call she got alert and went fast and took her phone before anyone could notice her. Taking the phone and she walked fast and came behind a pillar and attended the call and kept the phone in her ear.

Disha:Haan 

Nirbhay's mother:Disha listen to me carefully. 

Disha:Tell me...

Nirbhay's mother:I have got a injection. Some how I need to inject that injection inside Ranveer's body. Think in which way it is possible to inject the injection inside Ranveer. Can you do it?

Disha(hearing it):I don't know to inject injection and all. 

Nirbhay's mother:Then think some idea and tell me. some how the injection I am having should be injected inside Ranveer.

Disha(hearing it):Let me think some idea and call you. By the by what injection that is?

Nirbhay's mother:That is a ageing Injection. If we inject that inside Ranveer surely Ranveer will start to get his old looks in young age itself. His face will start looking like a 60 years old man. With his look only he is ruling girls know. Let me take that look itself from Ranveer. 

Disha:Fantastic...fine let me try my best and tell someway to inject injection in Ranveer..

Nirbhay's mother:quickly think and tell me I have to make the arrangements. Some how that injection need to be injected to Ranveer as soon as possible. 

Disha:(with a cunning smile):Surely It will be injected in Ranveer...

To be continued ðŸ˜‰

Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello, Sakshi

Both updates are fantastic. I have just finished reading them.

So they want to turn Ranveer into an old man by injecting him. 

Very interesting.

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Mary456 thumbnail

Sorry for the late feedback, dear. Like the episodes a lot 

Hate Disha. She is so mean. Love Ishveer romance

😊

Edited by Mary456 - 2 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail

Wow, like the new track a lot

I m sure even if Ranveer is old and ugly, Ishaani will still be by his side supporting him.😉😉

Alisha306 thumbnail

Hi Sakshi!

Hope you're fine. Thanks for fabulous updates. Waiting for the next