Originally posted by: friends1234
the first 3 i don't remember the actor's name haven't watched tom holland ones
Tom Holland portrays the childlike innocence in Spiderman
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: friends1234
the first 3 i don't remember the actor's name haven't watched tom holland ones
Tom Holland portrays the childlike innocence in Spiderman
i think the first superhero movie was superman only in 70sHan that's my least favorite thing about these. It's completely pointless. Though I haven't watched any DC movies apart from Wonder woman, I did like that one.
Ohh the Tobey Maguire ones. I haven't seen thoseπ I've seen only the Tom Holland ones.Originally posted by: friends1234
the first 3 i don't remember the actor's name haven't watched tom holland ones
haan he's cute but haven't watched i don't know why
Han that's my least favorite thing about these. It's completely pointless. Though I haven't watched any DC movies apart from Wonder woman, I did like that one.
yes, they are doing good with Wonder Woman but they gotta work on Superman movies, the are not so great anymore, he needs to be given better script
Yeah they really emphasise how he is a kid in them. I think that's what people forget when they are bashing roms spider man for being so dependent on Tony and not doing everything himself. As far as I know (though I may be wrong), the othe sider men are older than this one. Or at least they are portrayed as so in the movies.
are any of you guys sci-fi fans? if you are try back to the future on netflix the first part is there its one damn good movie
Originally posted by: friends1234
haan he's cute but haven't watched i don't know why
its alright. I think the first movie with Sony Starring Toby McGuire is good, I am not really a fan of Andrew Garfield's portrayal of spider man
Originally posted by: friends1234
are any of you guys sci-fi fans? if you are try back to the future on netflix the first part is there its one damn good movie
sci-fi only in movies, not for reading
Really didn't need that reminder at 2 in the morning ππ€£Originally posted by: Monstuholic
All spider man movies except for the ones that were made after IronMan dies