Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Starsign12

I am not expecting I am saying her encouraging the fandom will only get so many views after that it's  on the show and content😊

haan, I was just trying to add humour to it. 

Bad attempt. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

I will recommend hum kaha ke sachey they pakistani drama...brilliant work..slow but very nice and complex

I listen to rock music so I dont think I can recommend anything here.

I discovered this indian indie band when chai meets toast though and I loved it.

where can we watch the show?

Starsign12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

where can we watch the show?

youtube...its slow and thoda serious...but very good

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

youtube...its slow and thoda serious...but very good

thanks.. will give it a try 😊

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

yeh thread finish hogaya.. next thread please

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeh thread finish hogaya.. next thread please

Okie 🤗

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Shiny095 thumbnail

see, that's the point, new show ki success ke liye she should want people to ship her with new actor but she keeps giving parakshita feels to the shippers 

Why would she want her to be shipped with her new coactor? I think it will be smart to see if the characters of the show and their onscreen chemistry are accepted by the audience first.. and if not roll out offscreen content highlighting their friendship offscreen like they did with Parakshita. I only started clwatching Parakshita content when i couldn't comprehend Dadi and Rhea drama. Before that it was all Ishqaan... still is. 😆

Edited by Shiny095 - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiny095

Why would she want her to be shipped with her new coactor? I think it will be smart to see if the characters of the show and their onscreen chemistry are accepted by the audience first.. and if not roll out offscreen content highlighting their friendship offscreen like they did with Parakshita. I only started clwatching Parakshita content when i couldn't comprehend Dadi and Rhea drama. Before that it was all Ishqaan... still is. 😆

I meant later but while its not happening you need a relatively clean canvas

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiny095

If I actually think about it, yes you are right. The first impression should be from audience first. Much of the audience may not have any idea about Parakshita or about Hitesh. We started leaning onto Parakshita only because DaRhea drama was too much to handle for us. We had practically stopped discussing show in the morning and discussed Ishqaan after the episode aired. 

Shiny di, we have shifted to the new CC and we can continue the discussion there😊