Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Whad da hell r u lukin at
https://x.com/honest_cric_fan/status/2104416439352611103?s=46
Wow!! Oscar winning performance 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Whad da hell r u lukin at
https://x.com/honest_cric_fan/status/2104416439352611103?s=46
Wow!! Oscar winning performance 

Originally posted by: infinity101
Yaar then you would call me mannerless too I guess. I always eat food on bed 😭
Me too..me too

yor hutting me madamOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Whad da hell r u lukin at
https://x.com/honest_cric_fan/status/2104416439352611103?s=46
kya badia acting h lol..chaudhrain nei bachne ki khushi mei bharke roti banaya lolOye Chaudri zyada na catch kiya karo 😂

scoutwa looks lost overall..yoh chilam chilli pehle kari ti ab nhi dikraOriginally posted by: BombayChic
Scout yung ka gf hai kya. Kitna immature hai. Daadhi much kyu nikala
I didn’t mind her much because she was a good friend to Vivian but KV fans and overall the general audience I think hated her lol for being a bitching queen, she wasn’t well liked I guessOriginally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
https://x.com/digital_newshub/status/2104823237301649604?s=46
Speaking of Eisha her bro might be coming in lol
Btw I never watched bb 18 so could anyone objectively let me know how she was in the game? Lol
Waise log kya kya soch rahay thaiy kaise barrey naam chahye as wild card, karan wahi aayega etc lo agaya barra naam Eisha ka bhai 😂
I never watched her gossip sessions so I can’t say but I found her pretty fine otherwise.yeah she did give the mean girl energy sometimes but i feel she was way overhated compared to many bb contestantsOriginally posted by: infinity101
I didn’t mind her much because she was a good friend to Vivian but KV fans and overall the general audience I think hated her lol for being a bitching queen, she wasn’t well liked I guess
I never watched her gossip sessions so I can’t say but I found her pretty fine otherwise.

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
https://x.com/digital_newshub/status/2104823237301649604?s=46
Speaking of Eisha her bro might be coming in lol
Btw I never watched bb 18 so could anyone objectively let me know how she was in the game? Lol
Waise log kya kya soch rahay thaiy kaise barrey naam chahye as wild card, karan wahi aayega etc lo agaya barra naam Eisha ka bhai 😂
Kya din agaye hai. 3rd tier celeb ka Bhai aayega BB mein.
Usne apni behen ko accha defend Kiya tha but aisa kuch khaas nhi hai.
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
yeah she did give the mean girl energy sometimes but i feel she was way overhated compared to many bb contestants
Uditi is thoda uske high class level hai but she is same… I know 😭😂
But brother is actually very good 👍
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.3k