Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
alia and ajay ki toh lottery nikalgai lekin lol 😂Bhansali ka toh badluck hi kharab chal raha hai
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhqi71K-EZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Never heard of it before but good to see her in news for sth positive.
16 minutes into muskaan. I cannot buy Aftab Shivdasani as a confident hero.😆
What a weirdo. Wakes up the guy on his bed clearly asleep, then asks “so rahe ho?” Thappad maaro isko.
Kya smart movie hai.
keyboard turned guy into guylulay.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
16 minutes into muskaan. I cannot buy Aftab Shivdasani as a confident hero.😆
LOL. I struggled so much seeing him act confident.
The bechara husband character from aawara paagal deewana was perfect for him.😆
Originally posted by: Mishh007
The bechara husband character from aawara paagal deewana was perfect for him.😆
or from Masti. 😆 They could’ve at least considered another actor for this role. Someone more believable.
rise roar revolt RRRBhansali ka toh badluck hi kharab chal raha hai
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhqi71K-EZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0