Bollywood CC#67- Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

58

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

pulla idli, Idea mast hain. Spoons, forks you can take rest😆


anand mahindra


@anandmahindra


Bengaluru, India’s innovation capital can’t stop its creativity from manifesting itself in the most unexpected areas… Idli on a stick—sambhar & chutney as dips…Those in favour, those against??

I haven't even eaten normal ones..😆

But, ye achha lag raha hai..

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

pulla idli, Idea mast hain. Spoons, forks you can take rest😆


anand mahindra


@anandmahindra


Bengaluru, India’s innovation capital can’t stop its creativity from manifesting itself in the most unexpected areas… Idli on a stick—sambhar & chutney as dips…Those in favour, those against??

wow nice idea.i thought it was ice cream
hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

I haven't even eaten normal ones..😆

But, ye achha lag raha hai..

You haven’t eaten idli abhi tak?😲

normal idli for you😆

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

wow nice idea.i thought it was ice cream

hai na. I wanna try making these

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

You haven’t eaten idli abhi tak?😲

normal idli for you😆

Thanks⭐️🤗


Yaha nahi milta🙁

BHJQTBSUSJESHIJL thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bhansali ka toh badluck hi kharab chal raha hai


https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhqi71K-EZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Y7GIAAHSO4TUXNPM thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

These are the most powerful videos on the internet. Truly phenomenal. Never give up ❤️

https://youtu.be/B3OjfK0t1XM

I was moved to tears when the lions head nuzzled in gratitude. 😭

https://youtu.be/a5V6gdu5ih8

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 5 years ago
BHJQTBSUSJESHIJL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Do unmarried couples who don't live together bathe before having sex now? Since everyone going outside catches covid on their skin.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".