Bollywood CC#67- Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.8k

Users

58

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
alia and ajay ki toh lottery nikalgai lekin lol 😂
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

16 minutes into muskaan. I cannot buy Aftab Shivdasani as a confident hero.😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

What a weirdo. Wakes up the guy on his bed clearly asleep, then asks “so rahe ho?” Thappad maaro isko.


Kya smart movie hai.


keyboard turned guy into guylulay.


Edited by Mishh007 - 4 years ago
423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

16 minutes into muskaan. I cannot buy Aftab Shivdasani as a confident hero.😆

LOL. I struggled so much seeing him act confident.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

LOL. I struggled so much seeing him act confident.

The bechara husband character from aawara paagal deewana was perfect for him.😆

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

The bechara husband character from aawara paagal deewana was perfect for him.😆

or from Masti. 😆 They could’ve at least considered another actor for this role. Someone more believable.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago
rise roar revolt RRR

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".