Ek Tumhaari Aankhein Shararti

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

EK TUMHAARI AANKHEIN SHARARTI

TOH EK TUMHAARI MAASUM SI MUSKAAN

KABHI UNPE HUM DIL HAARE

TOH KABHI HAAR BAITHE APNI JAAN!!

Anirudh Roy Choudhary and his words today. OH MY GOD!

These four lines just fit perfectly to our Rudhita and this deserved a seperate topic altogether.

Anirudh's use of Mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya hai was magical guys. I know that some of you are feeling that these episodes are rushed but to be honest, according to me, they have to show all of it now and it's perfectly fitting.

These four lines have my total heart and I cannot even put it into words how my heart skipped a beat when I heard them. 

Anirudh has finally fallen in love with Bondita, shedding the zimmedaari tag and boy I couldn't be any more happier. In the episode, he shoutes that he loves Bondita as if he just not wants to tell Bondita but he wants to declare it to the whole freaking world that he is in love with her. His expressions spoke volumes about his love towards Bondita, it felt magical.

Those are not just lines, the last two ones are Anirudh's feelings as to what he is willing to do for Bondita. He knows that she loves him and hence has a major advantage over her and poor Bondita will have to put a lot of efforts to keep herself away from her future pati babušŸ¤£

Bondita on the other hand has sworn on her love that she will never see or speak to Anirudh which is going to be impossible seeing Anirudh's determination to right the wrong and this time, he is going to be the one chasing her. To be honest, I am really excited for the upcoming track!!

What do y'all think about it? 

Edited by mahiii12 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ani has always been this way. Once he accepts feelings, he goes all out to fix stuff. Bondita se na ho paaega.

Tris03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yassss! Absolutely loved today's episode and excited for upcoming onesā¤ļøšŸ¤©šŸ¤©

Those lines of that shayri...sooo soo magical, even my heart skipped a beatā¤ļøā¤ļø

You are right, now that he's accepted ki he Lovesss bon, he'll do anything to fix everything that's wrong, and to be with herā¤ļø

His excitement, the dream sequence, his " mai tumse pyaar karta hu" was beautiful, and he was soooooo cute therešŸ˜†

And about Bon's vaada, yeah.... that's not gonna happen sumatišŸ¤£ 

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

šŸ’Æ Pretishat sacchi baat bolišŸ¤— 

Yeh char line sunke my heart didn't skipped any of it's beats...it completely stoppedšŸ˜† 

Mai toh epi dekhne chorke iska shairy repeat kar kar ke sun rahi thi...

And I didn't feel that it was rushed eitheršŸ‘šŸ¼ in fact it was totally, completely, absolutely beautiful ā¤ļø