How could she say that to us Nivi???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How could she say that to us Nivi???
Yuppp, all my life
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
U like logic
U r the calm to our crazy
Now Smile before I unleash Nivi and her hugs and kisses upon u
Along with weird poems
What a threat 🤣 I think Saksh likes that side of me though, you’re the one that runs away 🤣
Also, our poems?
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Ahhh u dont remember
Scene replay??
Sandy!!
I am missing u!
Where r u?
Maaahii, awhh missed you too! Busy weekeind! How are you? Headache gone? 💜
🤣🤣 Family family khel rahe hai
U r crazy but we love u
And we will always do
Whether u agree to it not
You love us too...
Peace craze and logic
U bring to us the required magic
(Niviii poem continue kar,, I am at loss😛)
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Replay? SURE!
Swasti Masti I heard that KD calls Alice as bhabhi 🤣🤣
Yaaad aayiiii? 🤣
I see what you are doing Nivi!! 🤣🤣
7 days till

Originally posted by: raindropsroses
What a threat 🤣 I think Saksh likes that side of me though, you’re the one that runs away 🤣
Also, our poems?
Oh ohhhh
Sakshi doesnt like it
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Maaahii, awhh missed you too! Busy weekeind! How are you? Headache gone? 💜
Morning mein gone
Evening it returns