Originally posted by: Scarysea
Last I know I was jeeva bacha🤣
But now I am happy being door ka rishtedaar cousin 🤣🤣
Ohh yes yes yes... My Jeeva baccha 🤗🤗🤗
Nahin you are Nivi's AU ex-love interest, and now AU sibling 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Last I know I was jeeva bacha🤣
But now I am happy being door ka rishtedaar cousin 🤣🤣
Ohh yes yes yes... My Jeeva baccha 🤗🤗🤗
Nahin you are Nivi's AU ex-love interest, and now AU sibling 😉
I read something in the previous thread while doing hw🤣🤣
Sara baby I am here🤗 haven’t seen this week ke episodes😭 Only saw Insta posts of the actors! How are you Sara darling?🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Sara baby I am here🤗 haven’t seen this week ke episodes😭 Only saw Insta posts of the actors! How are you Sara darling?🤗❤️

Alicia started following sasu ma on IG 😃