SS: A Promise Made for Family ~ Updated on Page 4 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Saumya96

Loved the light hearted update.! Akul and Karishma has started way too good. I am loving their friendship. Akul has already started building something for her.? Are we having any love triangle kind of this coming up.? 

Well, I got Karishma's fan at the start itself. She is superb, lady dabangg I must say. The way she handled the situation was something to take inspiration from. Colleges are like this only specially the ones in the big cities. Let's see what happens next.

Thanks for the PM ☺️❣️

Thank you so much ❤️❤️ 

Yes they have started on a very good note and thats actually very good of Akul to make Karishma feel a bit at ease. 

Akul is clear that there is no Lover vibe from her which he gets. Let's see what kind of vibe Karishma gets from him. For that you will have to stay tuned. 

Yes there is nothing which she can't do. Her this attitude is her strength. Yes usually students get nervous and don't fight back but she wont sit quiet. 

I am glad you are liking this. 😭❤️

Wow amazing update 😍😍

So finally a new good beginning for Karishma. 

And she met akul. He is such a sweetheart 😊

Yeh kajal kahan se uthake laye ho. Self centred girl. 

Karishma aur kitno ka band bajwa degi.

Rudra is toh a cutie 😍😍

When will Karishma meet shiv again 😅😅

I hope shiv has the patience to handle her. As now she is akul's friend.

Vaidya ko acha sabak sikhaya.

You pointed out the college judgements well as everyone thinks that kurti pehen lena illiterate hai. Like just shut tf up who thinks that way. 

Loved the update ❤️❤️

Continue soon 😌 and write don't waste your time

Loved it dear💕🤗🤗

Awesome and interesting part🤗🤗

Karishma is really a strong girl who cn stand by herself & good that she found a good friend soon Akul that too on the first day itself

Welcome vibes were not good enough & good that Karishma replied in tit for tat manner & made them learn a lesson

Akul excited told everything to his badi maa& I really loved how everyone teased him too 😂😂 

This journey is going to be interesting

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗

Originally posted by NIDZZ123

Wow amazing update 😍😍

So finally a new good beginning for Karishma. 

And she met akul. He is such a sweetheart 😊

Yeh kajal kahan se uthake laye ho. Self centred girl. 

Karishma aur kitno ka band bajwa degi.

Rudra is toh a cutie 😍😍

When will Karishma meet shiv again 😅😅

I hope shiv has the patience to handle her. As now she is akul's friend.

Vaidya ko acha sabak sikhaya.

You pointed out the college judgements well as everyone thinks that kurti pehen lena illiterate hai. Like just shut tf up who thinks that way. 

Loved the update ❤️❤️

Continue soon 😌 and write don't waste your time

Thank you so much ❤️❤️

Kajal kahan se aayi hai next chapter mein pata chal jaayega. 

List abhi bohot Lambi hai maar khane waalon ki. Dekhti jaao. 

Oh patience and Shiv? That too regarding Karishma 🤣🤣

Yes college judgement are very much known to mostly everyone. 

I won't waste my time. But maybe currently you are 🤣

Originally posted by golden_aura

Loved it dear💕🤗🤗

Awesome and interesting part🤗🤗

Karishma is really a strong girl who cn stand by herself & good that she found a good friend soon Akul that too on the first day itself

Welcome vibes were not good enough & good that Karishma replied in tit for tat manner & made them learn a lesson

Akul excited told everything to his badi maa& I really loved how everyone teased him too 😂😂 

This journey is going to be interesting

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗

Thank you so much dear ❤️❤️

Yes and that's what makes her my most favourite character. And Akul is a sweety who is always there for the right. 

Though welcome vibes were not good but it actually gave a grand welcome to Karishma. As she proved what she is and who she is. No one will dare mess with her again. 

Aree ladki ka chakkar babu bhaiya 🤣🤣

Will continue soon 😊

Loved the update dear! Karishma ka karishma hai ekdum jaanleva😆

Akul befriended her, how sweet! 😳 I'm loving the way you're working around cliches but making them so interesting⭐️

Eager to see what new happens 😳

Shiv ka reaction when he knows about Karishma as Akul's friend😆

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Loved the update dear! Karishma ka karishma hai ekdum jaanleva😆

Akul befriended her, how sweet! 😳 I'm loving the way you're working around cliches but making them so interesting⭐️

Eager to see what new happens 😳

Shiv ka reaction when he knows about Karishma as Akul's friend😆

Thank you so much ❤️❤️ Haan so toh hai 😉🤣

Two people going through the same thing find solace with each other 😌😌 Not cliches but I think these are most common approaches/thoughts people have. 

Shiv's reaction 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Will update soon ☺️ 

Stay tuned 😘😘😘

Welcome Trouble 

"Ayeee Bhais came." Rudra announced as soon as he saw Shiv and Kabir standing at the door. Shiv and Kabir looked at each other and smiled at the sudden attention they garnered. "Helloo!!" saying so Kabir ran to the elders and bent to touch their feet, asking for their blessings.

Kalyani and Sudha were overly pleased to bless him and so were the grandparents. Shiv freed Sudha from Shikar's responsibility and held him in his embrace lovingly. Gosh! How much did he miss him.

"Remembered us after a long time. Is it?" Alok asked sarcastically and Kabir had no option other than sheepishly smiling. "Chachu, he has just come from work. Let him be." Shiv spoke so that Kabir is saved from further nagging.

"Just shut your mouth Shiv!" Alok shut him up in anger and walked away to his room. Family looked at Shiv giving in, hence they nudged him to go and have a talk with his dear Chachu.

Shiv handed Shikar back to Sudha and went ahead to talk to Alok. "Lord please look upon my bhaiya today. He is entering into a lion's den." prayed Rudra but this time no one stopped him as they all knew that Alok was really angry.

"Chachu!!" Shiv voiced softly while placing hand on his shoulder. Alok didn't turn to face Shiv as he was trying his best to hide the tears.

"Chachu I know you are upset. Maybe you are even crying. But can I know the reason." He broke the ice as he couldn't see any of his family members upset. "If I have hurt you, I am really sorry." He added and at this moment Alok turned to face him.

"Everytime... Everytime you do this. Even if it is not your fault you apologise." Alok voiced as he slapped Shiv's shoulders emotionally.

"Why? Why do you do this? I can see how stressed you are, how unhappy you are with whatever is happening in your life. Still you manage to be there for everyone. And me? Chee.." Alok turned his face in disgust. He had been observing whatever was going on in Shiv's life and was very unhappy with the sudden turn of events in his life.

"Whatever I have learnt, it is all from you. It is all because of you I am here in life, standing tall with my head held high." Shiv spoke as he reminded Alok of the upbringing he got from him. Alok got really emotional but his one question got Shiv shut.

"Are you happy with Kajal?" and it was here Shiv did not speak. He didn't know what to say. Immediately after marriage, Kajal had announced her pregnancy and the family rejoiced. But since marriage both did not get any time to understand each other.

"We know Kajal since she was young. She was our close friend's daughter and since you knew her too, we got you two married just before her father expired. But now are you happy?" He questioned again as he was observing all that. But this time Shiv spoke up,

"Kajal was my family friend. But now she is my wife and my son's mother too. I am happy with her Chachu and we have no problems going on. Yes she is a bit different, but we all knew that. Didn't we?" Shiv calmly explained Alok everything and eased him off the guilt which he had been carrying in his heart.

They two came out of the room and saw that the dinner is served and all were seated. Kajal was nowhere to be seen, hence Shiv thought of going to call her. But there was no need to call, as she was already hungry.

Seeing the silence at the dinner table, Kabir pitched in "Shiv do you know who is Akul's new friend in college?" he asked with a smirk.

"Kabir for your kind information we came home together and i did not have a word with Akul yet! How am I supposed to know?" Shiv sarcastically spoke up and Kabir rolled his eyes.

"Who is it?" Shiv questioned as the topic had already come out.

"Karishma!!" Kabir exclaimed, but Shiv couldn't comprehend. "It is that railway station girl dude." Kabir specified and now a bell rang in Shiv's brain.

He did not react as he didn't know her properly and that was only his first meet with her. But still Kabir narrated the whole incident to everyone and soon Akul added his experience for the day. Shiv was shocked after what he heard from Akul.

"That girl." Shiv nodded his head in a disbelief and added "She is actually a walking-talking-fighting machine I feel." All laughed at this description of Karishma made by Shiv, except Kajal who was busy on her phone.

All looked at that and stopped laughing "Dear Kajal." Grandfather called her, but there was no response from her side. The second call too went unanswered and by the third call Navya hit Kajal's leg to get her out of her mobile.

As soon as she came out of the trance, Navya gestured her as to who had called "Sorry grandpa was busy with my friend." Kajal apologised for her behavior. "Your family is here Kajal dear. Spend some time with us." Grandma requested and Kajal nodded in positive keeping her phone aside.

The family members smiled at this and so did Alok. "So what were we talking about?" Kajal asked all interested in the conversation.

"Akul's new friend Karishma." Navya answered with a chuckle. Akul scrunched his eyebrows at this and Navya stuck her tongue out in a teasing manner. Soon Kajal is told about Karishma and she heartily laughed listening to Akul and Shiv-Kabir's experience with the rebel.

Soon after dinner, the elders retired to their respective rooms and just the youngsters were left behind to converse. Shikar too accompanied them as Shiv was trying to put him to sleep.

Navya looked at Shiv cradling Shikar and smiled widely "Atlast we are sitting together Shiv. Or else your work would be taking maximum time of the day." she said and all agreed with rising their mugs.

"This chocolate milk is so delicious Shiv. I am going to fall asleep here itself." Kabir said as he took another sip of the beverage.

All agreed with Kabir. "I know Bhai. Shiv Bhai is just the best." said Rudra with a smirk and Shiv raised his eyebrows in suspicion. "What's the matter Rudra? Have you gotten yourself into any trouble?" asked Shiv while Rudra made a puppy face.

"Bhai why do you think so low of me?" Rudra questioned dramatically and Akul hit him on his head, "Shut up Rudra."

Shikar smiled and seeing that the rest burst into laughter. "Wow son. Don't forget I am your Chachu. You grow up once, then I will teach you a good lesson." said Rudra and the rest just smiled and so did Shikar himself.

Shiv then asked him to continue what he wanted to. "Bhai I have a 2 day camp coming up and you have to convince dad. Bye Good night." saying so he kept the empty mug on the table and rushed to his room.

Shiv was baffled at Rudra's request and so were the others. Asking Alok permission for camps was horrifying, especially for Rudra. "What nonsense?" Shiv voiced and Shikar looking at his dad and giggled, which drew his attention to his son.

"Shiv you remember what happened with him in the previous year's camp?" asked Akul and Navya Kabir couldn't control their laughs. Shiv just rolled his eyes as he remembered the incident.

Rudra went missing when he went for a one-day camp to a museum the previous year and now it was a two-day camp. How was Shiv going to convince Alok was still a question. All laughed looking at the totally confused Shiv Kapoor, when he hushed them to avoid disturbing others.

Shikar had fallen asleep, and if he would get up it would be a problem. Hence, Shiv took him to his room and soon everyone went to their respective rooms to sleep. Kabir as usual slept with Akul and Rudra in their room.

***** Violence ahead *****

Somewhere in a shady dark area of Mumbai city, criminal activities were taking place as usual. These people would never fear the system, because those who led it were their allies. The few who worked for the system, always fought against this, but they would be shut down by their superiors. Hence, these people feared no one. From chain snatching to kidnapping, murder to extortion, rape to human trafficking, they had a place for everyone and everything.

The leader of the area is usually the one who is the strongest amongst all the competitors. And currently it was Farhan leading the gang.

"Move your hands faster. I need the consignments to be completed soon." he ordered as soon as he entered the room. A shiver ran through the spine of the people working there as such was his aura. He could never see anything beyond his profit and power because of which he was the deadliest of all.

Consignment of these weapons was to be reached on time to the retailers and that responsibility was on Farhan's shoulder. The workers were completely dedicated to the work, as the profit which they could garner would be unimaginable.

Loud shrieking of a girl is heard and Farhan knew that one of his work was done. "Please leave me! Please!" the girl screamed as she was being brought inside. The scream was so heart-wrenching that if the people present there had a soul, it would get them to stab themselves for hearing it and doing nothing.

Farhan walked up to the girl and then with a smile looked at the man who brought her. "I am impressed Lalit! You have brought a good deal to me. She will be very profitable to us." He said with a vile smirk.

The girl realised that she is been trapped and now she sat on her knees pleading "Please leave me. What have I done to you? For the sake of God please leave me." the girl cried.

Farhan too sat down on his legs "Don't cry!" he was about to wipe her tears when she flinched. "Starting it will hurt but later you will enjoy yourself."

He got up "From now on your name is Jasmine. Your new identity. Get used to it soon." he warned her and left from there to the manufacturing department.

"Aye Lock her up in the room. From tomorrow her customers will come." said Lalit and she was taken to her room while she continued to cry and scream.

The work kept continuing and no one spoke a word. Defying Farhan meant death and no one present there was ready to face it. They rather look down than look into the eyes and fight. Few hours later the men came down with a news, "Sir Jasmine killed herself!" informed one.

Lalit hissed at this news as her killing herself meant loss to the business. Who would tell him that the girl whom they named Jasmine was indeed a flower whom they had crushed. "Farhan she killed herself." informed Lalit and Farhan's rage grew wild.

"These bl**dy women. Why do they think so high of themselves? At the end of the day they are nothing but ordinary meat which are found plenty in the market." he said as he emptied his drink in a go. Lalit waited for his orders, "Dump her in the garbage bin far from here." he ordered. "Let her family know where she is." saying so Farhan went back to work and Lalit did as he was told.

It was 6:00 in the morning, which meant most of the people are on their morning walks. But who would notice? Mumbai is such a busy city that people would think of it as garbage, until the smell would hijack the air around. So they went ahead with the plan.

There was no much of crowd present, hence it was easy for them to dump the body in the garbage and leave from there as soon as possible. And they were right, no one batted an eyelid. But someone amid the people present, got a doubt by looking at their appearances and took pictures, without them taking notice of it.

As soon as they left, she walked upto the garbage bin to look into the matter. She found the bag stained with blood and she very well knew that it was not garbage-filled. Before it could be too late she called up the police to investigate into the matter.

Started with the most interesting sequence, that is crime.
Do let me know how you liked the update.
Love ❤️
Karu

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago

Please do scroll up for the update. And I would love to have your views too ☺️😍

Superb update Karu, that too after a long.! 

In love with this family. Yes Kajal is a bit "alag" that she is not able to get mix with the family. Though they know her from her childhood. So people, moreover the kids, are still teasing Akul for Karishma. Loved Shiv and Alok's convo, is Shiv not happy with Kajal? Though he said he is, but why I am having a doubt on them.? Happy family, bubbly family, I always love joint families like these..

So the last part, uff that was so shocking and unexpected to happen. Raghvan ki yad agayi Farhan ke bare me padhke, same level of cruelty.! Gosh, what they think of a girl slash woman.? So the girl whome they have named Jasmine killed herself, oh no.! I am sure the one is Karishma who has called police for the doubt. 

Waiting for the next. Thanks for updating 😘❣️