Waiting for the update !!

AparnaRenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KashishSingh27

Oh My God !! Let me just stop crying first 🤧🤧 

Awwww 🤗

Appuuuu !! It's such a beautiful chapter full of heartwarming emotions 🥺🥺❤️❤️ 

Haina...? These two together break my heart...either with joy and love, or with despair and love!

I just loved Sairat interaction here 😘 😘 both Sai's and Virat's little actions made me tear up again and again I am both crying and grinning like a loon while reading this 😭😁 

This is my favourite chapter so far ❤️❤️

Thanks so much!!! Wait till the next one 😃

It is the last, though...

The forehead kiss that Sai gave Virat made him realise Sai's feelings towards him without any need of words 💘💘

Everyone wants Viru to give one to Sai... but I've always felt it would shake our very soul if Sai gave one first 

And By the Gods ! Veeru teasing Sai in front of the bathroom was just bloody brilliant 🤣🤣

It was Viru to a T wasnt it? I enjoyed it so much while writing!

And that drying his hairs and him going into a dreamy state 🙈🙈 I can just imagine it happening ☺️☺️

And the food romance was lovely too 🥰🥰

Food romance ke bina SaiRat adhura hai.... ab hair romance is something I'm going to make a theme...Viru brushing Baiko's hair and Sai drying Navra's hair 😳

And the end of Singarh Kila and Sai's little emotional breakdown in Veeru's arm and then sleeping by holding his hand and then Veeru's taking her into his arms and finally a peaceful slumber for Sai 😍😍 this part made me soooooo emotional and made my heart beat so fast 💓💓

He is her home, her heart, her safe port amidst all storms 

All in all a very very beautiful chapter full of care , love , relief and a bit of teasing ❤️❤️

Awwwleeee..  tha is so much for this wonderful comment, Kashish dear!!! ❤️

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvanyuvani

This EPISODE was too good.. I loved it.. It made me emotional but i had a smile on my face through out ❤️😌

This is the Sai that i want 😘

Awww... we will get this... sabr karo

And seeing #SaiRat together made me soo happy ❤️

Finally Qila out 😌

Yuss!!!

How do you manage to make the scenes look so real.. 

I mean I felt as if I was watching it.. 

I am there with them when I write... I see it and I write... simple hai bohot 🤗

Love you for writing it so beautifully😘

This is one story that i keep waiting for ❤️

And today you have genuinely made me happy ❤️

Awwwwwleeee....🤗

EPISODE!!! Teehee...😳

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvanyuvani

And forgot to mention... Virat being naughty.. Ayyhayyy me blushing blushing 

And SAI KISSED VIRAT sndnsjsbskwbwksjkwkakwkanavahajsn

Eeehhhh

Ahahah

Im going mad..🥴😂❤️😍

🤣

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Haven't even read the part 6 and here you are posting part 7 🙄...I'm super behind😩

Okay coming to part 6...

The first call after such near tragedy and the reunion both are something I've been imagining and longing to read....Sai's break down listening to his voice the first time and that reunion when he came home... I don't have words good enough to describe how good those moments made me feel... Please you yourself understand na, you left me speechless at the beauty of your description... Bas, I can't write more on this or else I'll abandon this comment to go back and read it again

It felt good to see the changed dynamics of the relationships are here to stay now... Baba supporting Sai, Karishma lending her strength, Omkar feeling happy to see Sai coming out of her grief....all these moments are equally precious as those of SaiRat, bcoz both Sai and Virat are family-oriented...the fun moments between Virat and Mohit brought the much needed lightness to the heavy atmosphere in the house....An absolutely amazing, wonderful, awesome, fantastic, extraordinary update.... Pure love ❤❤❤

Thank you for this detailed review, dearie...

I have lived through a few moments like this and the heaviness you have in your heart and limbs until you hear that voice is something incredible. 

A phone call feels like a shot of adrenaline, truly!

And the reunion was very easy to write actually... these two make me live these scenes with them! 😳

Family is everything to Viru because he is him and to Sai because she has none... 

As we saw during the bday track, the family participating is what made it so special for Sai!!!

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

You know if part 6 has been everything I imagined and wanted to read,then part 7 is the complete opposite...its everything I've not imagined but truly happy to have got.... 

Awwww!!! The best compliment 🤗😳

All these SaiRat moments are to die for 🤩🤩...The way Virat teased Sai about helping him to bath and then Sai's emotional and silent confession of her feelings through that kiss😍😍😍...didn't expect that even in my dreams.... 

I have wanted Sai to kiss Viru much more than the other way around... even if it us a platonic, affectionate one...

And the moments after that are really nothing short of a dream or a fantasy...The comfort they shared in that towel moment, the food feeding and then the mist beautiful moment, their sleeping arrangement...finally they are able to sleep in each others arms, Virat reciprocating Sai's kiss here is like a cherry on the top of the cake.... Awwsomely beautiful.... The two best updates of this story till now.... Don't know what the future holds, right? 😉😏😁

Wait for the next one... the last chapter... 😃😳

A Bigggggggggggggg Thank you for such lovely updates....!!!❤❤❤❤

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

A big hug to u babe!!!!!!smiley31smiley31smiley31

Baby girl Samruddhi calling me babe has me grinning😃

Love love and only love!!!!❤❤❤❤❤

Just awesome!!smiley32smiley32smiley32

Well written dear!!!smiley9

Awwww.... thanks!!!

The happiness of seeing our beloved one safe and sound was felt only seeing such scenes but this made me believe that it can be felt by any means!!!.... Wonderful! Made me happy and emotional at the same time....

The biggest compliment to me that you felt it all so deeply ❤️

Karishma and Ninad consoling Sai!!! Loved the part!!! And our boss lady is back which took only one glimpse of her Virat Sir! Everything she does but deep down she is a 19 year old girl and she is back to being that!!!!

Yesss!!!! Her lightning quick reflexes, moodchanges, reactions, all are part of her age.... and when that is lost, her very essence is dulled.

And she needs her rock by her to be herself. He is back, and so is she!

Mohit-Sai bond is always treat to read and watch and ur writing made it more realistic!!! 

🤗

I'm late here!!!smiley13 Sowwie!!!!!smiley9 

Gonna read next chapter now!!!smiley36

Thanks baby!!!❤️

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Pari didiiiii❤️

This was such a mesmerizing chapter, from the first word till the last one, this was really amazing❤️

Tu gayab hoti hai, par wapas aake aise comments deti hai ki mere aansoo nikalte hai...

Uff, when the desperate hearts finally get the time to beat together, in a sync, this results in the most melodious music. Cuz, two different individuals, two different hearts, but the beauty lies in the fact that the heart beats and the body decides to actually breath for the other individual rather than for itself, that itself makes life so easy . The fact that someone else also might die, someone else also might stop living, if you give up today, if you don't fight , the fact makes you want to do better in life ❤️

This is sheer poetry!!! And everything I wanted to Express!!

As Viru implied in the hospital , he wont survive without his Sai and she wont without him... it is all very simple to them. Idiots!!!! Won't confess still!!

And so are Sairat here, they are finally able to let out everything, without one single word, the satisfaction that he decided to breath, using his gurus given talent, for his Sai, the pain, that a few hours ago she was about to lose the most precious person in her life came out as tears, the unsaid ocean of love which flowed in though those subtle eyes and that forehead kiss. It was just amazing 👏

Thanks babe... I cried when I wrote that, you know...

And sahi hai, banda ab kisse help lega nahaane ke liye, that too when he is dirty, biwi se hi na🤣

Teehee....😉

well, HT was asleep or was awake . Maybe it was also resting, it might have been tiring and traumatized experience for it as well seeing Sai like that and with the tension that Virat was missing 😭

I love how you caught that!!! You are HT's biggest fan!!!

But, the moment where she was wiping his hair, reminded me of Virat's gesture as well, truly, a very beautiful couple. And the scalp massage part was also beautiful 😳

The way he was finding solace in they little space, cuz Sai was there.

Yes... she is his home too... Sainke bina Viru ko apne ghar ghar nahi lagta...

That is the reason, and perfectly agreed with the title of the chapter, home is where heart is. Home is not huge place, home is the place where is you are anticipated and greeted with whole heart. And Virat needs that,  and he is getting it❤️

And yes, khaana romance ,lovely ❤️

As Disha said, Khana romance with an upgrade 🤣

And all are removing Singhad fort way to quickly these days🤣 Yaha bhi gaya, finally 

But, the last part, where she is watching her solace rest there, and he watching his life just seeing at him without any expectation, but just love. Uff, touched my heart. Amazing❤️

Thanks for all the love!!! 🤗

Lovely chapter Pari didi😳

Pls update soon

Awwww.... thanks baby!!!!

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

Aww, the silent process of Sai falling in love with her Virat Sir is so damn gorgeous. And once again. Appu magician weaves her magic and makes everything alright. Just loved the little moments. I know I have said it before but the way you create romance in everyday life. In your stories, romance is not a fluffy concept that seems so far out of reach that you can just stare, and know that it can't be touched as it is not possible. But the moments you create, the small moments that are not like a shining moon in a faraway sky but like little twinkle in the eyes that can be seen and felt. And the words you used made it all the better- Matter-of-fact love😳 Sai's matter-of-fact love❤️which she herself might not understand  but everybody else can feel. Oh the wonderful, playful moments that transcended into something emotional. Only you can do it my Appu magician. Effortlessly making the characters swim into various emotions and drenching the readers into those emotions. It feels like pouring rain outside and warm blanket inside.

The way Virat got drenched in Sai's love, your readers did too Appu❤️

Lookie look who is back!!!! ❤️

I'll come back and edit...

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivpri

Thank you so much for saving our Veeru darling 🥰 Romance is pouring like rain 😍😃 where is the black thunder? 😜 please serve some didi bezatti 😉

Thanks darling!!!

I ignore PPs existence... that's the biggest beizzati I can do!!! 😆