Soniii u r at top🥳🥳
Yayy.. congrats🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Soniii u r at top🥳🥳
Yayy.. congrats🤗
Congrats Pran & Dev Anand ke deewane aka Winners & Toppers of the Scoreboard 🥳 🎉👋
Same here
Kahan gayab ho tum
How are you doin
Pehl bhi msg kiya tha
Worst performance ever.
wow thug topped.
I am fine Maine reply back kiya thaa rida
Tu Kaise hai ❤️
Job ki kaaran busy thee yaar
Wow congrats Thug, Darshi, DD, and Anamika for 6 points. Rest well done
Congrats Aisha, Nina, Misthi and Thug for topping in overall
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
Congrats toppers🥳
Congrats Mishti🥳
U r topping the score board too🤗
Thank u🤗 u r doing well too
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0