no, this will
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SVtsXRpEhE
dhinkchak pooja to late lateefs: jo naa naache answer time pe bheje usko maaru
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no, this will
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SVtsXRpEhE
dhinkchak pooja to late lateefs: jo naa naache answer time pe bheje usko maaru
yeah... thanks.. already reached the clinic😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
✨Good vibes only ✨
🤣
Don't worry.. bahar nahi bhejungi.. homework kar lena😆
Yup, good vibes only ✌ The answers shd dance when I play a retro song 💃
Yeah, I will send them, thank you so much 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Yup, good vibes only ✌ The answers shd dance when I play a retro song 💃
Yeah, I will send them, thank you so much 😆
le answers: mazak samajh rakha hai?! humari koi izzat hai ki nahi?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
le answers: mazak samajh rakha hai?! humari koi izzat hai ki nahi?
Of course izzat hai, 😲 I am not asking the answers to pull off a Basanti
Thank you Neha! I will send them after dinner. Got busy whole day.Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Peepul!!! Send your answers jaldi...😆
Daechwita, SoniRSippu21, Savera84, Bhavisweet03, tournesol
Cheers...
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Answers bhejo lazy sheeps 😈
🤣
TheRoadNotTaken
Anisha06
Ms.Komolika
Armu4eva
ZestyZeniaZetas
Sure I will 😳before 9 PM😆
Thanks for the reminder🤗
Originally posted by: Savera84
Thank you Neha! I will send them after dinner. Got busy whole day.
Cheers...
🤗
I know! Everyone is busy, I'm very Vella 🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Yup, good vibes only ✌ The answers shd dance when I play a retro song 💃
Yeah, I will send them, thank you so much 😆
Sab naachenge 🥳
Goodest boi! 😳
Your dp is soo cute!!
Also, what's your name?😳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0