Thanks! You're awesome! 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks! You're awesome! 🤗
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Gentle reminder : send your sheep game answers😳
hasini009
dusk2dawn
LazyBing
Alaukik
Rekha_ji
Done👍🏼
Thanks for the reminder Neha🤗
Ohh.. padhai is more important! But don't forget this!👍🏼🤗😳
🤗
Nicest sheep ka nomination mat bhulna😳🤗
Ahaa.. noice!! 😳
Baccho ko bada hone me time nahi lagta! 😆 bas sulane me naani yaad aa jati hai 🤣
One step at a time bruh 😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
i m already leaving... now no time😒
All the best! 🤗
You'll be good! 😳
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Peepul!!! Send your answers jaldi...😆
Daechwita
SoniRSippu21
Savera84
Bhavisweet03
tournesol
Sorry miss 🙈 please don't send me outside (sheep) class 😆, I will send my answers on time..I am trying to get good vibes from my answers 😂🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Sorry miss 🙈 please don't send me outside (sheep) class 😆, I will send my answers on time..I am trying to get good vibes from my answers 😂🤣
✨Good vibes only ✨
🤣
Don't worry.. bahar nahi bhejungi.. homework kar lena😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0