Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Good morning fellas! 🤗
Wifey!! Have a nice day!🤗
Go to sleep mumma😆
Gm 😃 have a nice day
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Good morning fellas! 🤗
Wifey!! Have a nice day!🤗
Go to sleep mumma😆
Gm 😃 have a nice day
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Good morning fellas! 🤗
Wifey!! Have a nice day!🤗
Go to sleep mumma😆
Good morning .😃
Oh I have to go to sleep.😉
First I have to feed my puppets.😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Good morning fellas! 🤗
Wifey!! Have a nice day!🤗
Go to sleep mumma😆
I have a bad back pain 😭 so I’m gonna sleep. Get after those lazy sheep, beti!! 😈
Yup and you sleep well! 🤗
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I have a bad back pain 😭 so I’m gonna sleep. Get after those lazy sheep, beti!! 😈
List deke jao mumma, sab ko kaam pe lagati hu.. my amma (soul-mom) calls me hard taskmaster😈😆
Hello sexy woman.. list of sheep defaulters pleej.. 😆
Good morning .😃
Oh I have to go to sleep.😉
First I have to feed my puppets.😆
Aww.. 🤗
What are your puppets?
Still to receive responses!
Daechwita
SoniRSippu21
Savera84
Bhavisweet03
tournesol
hasini009
dusk2dawn
LazyBing
Alaukik
Rekha_ji
Biggboss15
guy3
gurl-enchanted
Wistfulness
_NINA_
Daphnes
md410
Ashx
DiscoDhokla
anamika365
Ashley.Tisdale
Shooting-Star
Sevenstreaks
canuck-umz
VioletOrchid123
altgr
opsora2090
anonymouse1
Mahisa_22
hava_na
Grey-licious
RainOfDew
Priya258
Cookermaichane
TheRoadNotTaken
Anisha06
Ms.Komolika
Armu4eva
ZestyZeniaZetas
Peepul!!! Send your answers jaldi...😆
Daechwita
SoniRSippu21
Savera84
Bhavisweet03
tournesol
Answers bhejo lazy sheeps 😈
🤣
TheRoadNotTaken
Anisha06
Ms.Komolika
Armu4eva
ZestyZeniaZetas
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0