Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pari didiiiii❤️

This was such a mesmerizing chapter, from the first word till the last one, this was really amazing❤️

Uff, when the desperate hearts finally get the time to beat together, in a sync, this results in the most melodious music. Cuz, two different individuals, two different hearts, but the beauty lies in the fact that the heart beats and the body decides to actually breath for the other individual rather than for itself, that itself makes life so easy . The fact that someone else also might die, someone else also might stop living, if you give up today, if you don't fight , the fact makes you want to do better in life ❤️

And so are Sairat here, they are finally able to let out everything, without one single word, the satisfaction that he decided to breath, using his gurus given talent, for his Sai, the pain, that a few hours ago she was about to lose the most precious person in her life came out as tears, the unsaid ocean of love which flowed in though those subtle eyes and that forehead kiss. It was just amazing 👏

And sahi hai, banda ab kisse help lega nahaane ke liye, that too when he is dirty, biwi se hi na🤣

well, HT was asleep or was awake . Maybe it was also resting, it might have been tiring and traumatized experience for it as well seeing Sai like that and with the tension that Virat was missing 😭

But, the moment where she was wiping his hair, reminded me of Virat's gesture as well, truly, a very beautiful couple. And the scalp massage part was also beautiful 😳

The way he was finding solace in they little space, cuz Sai was there. That is the reason, and perfectly agreed with the title of the chapter, home is where heart is. Home is not huge place, home is the place where is you are anticipated and greeted with whole heart. And Virat needs that,  and he is getting it❤️

And yes, khaana romance ,lovely ❤️

And all are removing Singhad fort way to quickly these days🤣 Yaha bhi gaya, finally 

But, the last part, where she is watching her solace rest there, and he watching his life just seeing at him without any expectation, but just love. Uff, touched my heart. Amazing❤️

Lovely chapter Pari didi😳

Pls update soon

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww, the silent process of Sai falling in love with her Virat Sir is so damn gorgeous. And once again. Appu magician weaves her magic and makes everything alright. Just loved the little moments. I know I have said it before but the way you create romance in everyday life. In your stories, romance is not a fluffy concept that seems so far out of reach that you can just stare, and know that it can't be touched as it is not possible. But the moments you create, the small moments that are not like a shining moon in a faraway sky but like little twinkle in the eyes that can be seen and felt. And the words you used made it all the better- Matter-of-fact love😳 Sai's matter-of-fact love❤️which she herself might not understand  but everybody else can feel. Oh the wonderful, playful moments that transcended into something emotional. Only you can do it my Appu magician. Effortlessly making the characters swim into various emotions and drenching the readers into those emotions. It feels like pouring rain outside and warm blanket inside.

The way Virat got drenched in Sai's love, your readers did too Appu❤️

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for saving our Veeru darling 🥰 Romance is pouring like rain 😍😃 where is the black thunder? 😜 please serve some didi bezatti 😉

Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can’t say it enough... I love the way you write... I get so into the story that it feels so real... it takes talent to do that 

the emotion and the Nok jok was great... the way Sai came to life son seeing him

as always please update again tomorrow .... waiting impatiently for the next part 

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome, brilliant, fantabulous!!!! Such a beautiful chapter💜 Absolutely loved it. Just the small gestures and so much outpour of love ❤️ Wow!!

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful updates 

Loved how fireball Sai is back due to Virat’s presence 

Please update soon 

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am so truly and deeply in llloooovvveeee with this chapter. I just loved how each scene was so well written. I loved how nice, soft, and slow paced this chapter was. I feel you have truly thought out each emotion in each scene and wrote it down so wonderfully in words. This is my favorite chapter not only because I was so impatiently waiting and craving to read the intensity of emotions when Sairat are alone in their own space but also because of how softly, beautifully, without much words they express their love for each other. I feel like this is so close to how their characters are portrayed in the show. I really wish they would add a track like this in the show and it turns out exactly the way you have written it.

I can’t really tell you how I was glued at reading each scene while still being so anxious about being how close was I to the end of the chapter because I didn’t want it to end. I must say that the one thing I didn’t like about this chapter was that It was so short!!!! I wanted it to be longer and I wanted to get so engrossed in the story that I didn’t want this chapter to end so soon!! This should tell you how close this story is to my heart and how addicted I am to your writing. Love love love it!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Kiran1018 - 2 years ago
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Awweee wala update!!!! 

Teasing, care, understanding and support.....alll lovely!!! 

They are trying to get back to the normal routine and taking care ir the each  other with domestic simplicity!!! 

Ninad will come be more caring towards sai than even virat...... And hopefully Pakhi will not .ake any appearance... 

Happy writing!!! 

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Awweee wala update!!!! 

Teasing, care, understanding and support.....alll lovely!!! 

They are trying to get back to the normal routine and taking care ir the each  other with domestic simplicity!!! 

Ninad will come be more caring towards sai than even virat...... And hopefully Pakhi will not .ake any appearance... 

Happy writing!!! 

Bold: Awww. The words that define Appu's beautiful writing❤️

Waiting for the update