Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rajat's speed though. He liked and posted in his story before I could. 😲
Mera to popat ho gaya. I thought tagging him in the story would probably get him to check out but I got late 😆
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
I will start watching Jijaji chatt par koi hai again. Hiba's bubbley nature is a treat and there's comedic element too. Sab TV doesn't pull off the shows out of the blue and provides good content.
Going back to Kdramas.
But damn i just can't , after Ishqaan and ParAkshita , I just can't feel for Kdramas leads and characters.......
Frick you Sony, frick you......
You die Sony You die ......
Frick KRPKAB , Frick it......
Frick you ParAkshita for ruining me.....but my wishes are with them.....just fricking announce your marriage....just announce some new project.....this is hurting me a lot.....
....frick you KUDCA wale actor.....bit*h your own show is getting over........hahahahahaha😢😢🥺
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I don’t think Arpit works for anyone now 😆
He posted story where he wa sappealing peiole not to blame Sony for decision. That’s why people think so but I think it was classic Arpit trying to be Mahaan
Arpit seems to be a very self centered and selfish person.
'Apne muh miya mitthu' hai woh.
Yesterday in his live when Akshita and Dadi were with him, everybody were commenting on and praising Akshita Dadi Param...
Afterwards when he was alone he said to the live fans 'Muze bohot bura laga ke aapne unke (Akshita aur Dadi ke) samane mere bare me kuch bhi nahi bola aur meri kuch batein nahi ki.. 😅
Then later somebody said Jaswinder ji aur Shagun ne bhi extension confirm kar diya tha.. Then he says aapne unki bhi batein maan li... Aap kisiki bhi baat maan lenge... Jo kil sidhi hoti hai use log thok dete hai aur jo kil tedhi hoti hai use log chod dete hai... Main bohot sidha hun isliye log muze hate karte hai
things went completely downhill once the lead got married halfway in season one....i was one who was completely against the extension in season 2 yet fans went for it and they destroyed the show further and season 3 ,nothing is the same...i have no inclination to watch it at all ..my memory of dev sona ended with season one itself
itv don’t know where to end things
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Mera to popat ho gaya. I thought tagging him in the story would probably get him to check out but I got late 😆
Tumhare pyaar mein popat hogaya hain woh Harshada. He stalks you to see when you post updates 😳
HarJat ship sailing in full swing
Guys aajkal kya chal raha hai??
Been zoned out and gone for too long😆